đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BABYMETAL, opening act for Gaga, set to score US Top 20 album.

Roboboy

Featured Posts

ferretti
24 minutes ago, box said:

thats a bit:messga: Did she eventually get booed off? Or did she just leave?

It was like lowkey. Not literally loudly booing (some were, to be fair), but like a general WE HATE YOU aura and NOT responding to her or acknowledging her. When she finally "finished" doing nothing the cheers were CRAZY. lol. She might've thought it was appreciation, but it was happiness she was leaving. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

1 minute ago, ferretti said:

It was like lowkey. Not literally loudly booing (some where, to be fair), but like a general WE HATE YOU aura and NOT responding to her or acknowledging her. When she finally "finished" doing nothing the cheers were CRAZY. lol. She might've thought it was appreciation, but it was happiness she was leaving. 

Well she has plenty of time to improve her show in time for ARTPOP Act 2

Spoiler

excited lady gaga GIF

They opened for my Denver date and they were so good! They had a big fan base then too because a good amount of the people there were there for only Babymetal and left shortly into Gaga’s show. Not a ton, but you could tell lol. 

MonsterBall13
7 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

gaga should let me open for ha on tour. i could sing my hit number one diamond certified single that is really good and a bop:huntyga:and also my fantastic cover of judas because i haven't released anything else yet

I could also open for gaga with my performance of we belong together 

PartySick
8 hours ago, box said:

thats a bit:messga: Did she eventually get booed off? Or did she just leave?

I think she thought it was funny. And it kinda was :giggle: Starlight and Gaga are both trolls, I love when they f*ck with people :giggle:

đź–¤

PartySick
8 hours ago, ferretti said:

She might've thought it was appreciation, but it was happiness she was leaving.

No, she knew that was a hostile crowd. She tweeted something like "The fans have hated my opening set from day one haha" back then.

She just didn't give a f*ck :whitney: this is the same person that slow danced to heavy metal and burned hairspray afterall. She does what she wants.

đź–¤

Archived