Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY// Charli - Charli XCX

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

rs_600x600-170502051128-600.met-gala-sel

look at the pic I posted on Instagram while we wait #Charliceremony #bathroom #waitingforthenumberone #famous #glam #teamgone #Gagadaily #selfie

:)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop

Thanks everyone for participating! I know it started out really messy, but I can't help myself lol:toofunny:

Don't know if this was my last Megarate, but there won't be one from me for a long timeeee, Uni is picking up fast:shocked:

:heart:

Davian

Thank you for hosting @Sneaky!:kara: Oh btw what was that 1199 song? I couldn’t find it in the tracklist so I couldn’t rate it:giggle:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

9 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

After so many listens of this album I still don’t get the hype for Silver Cross :icega:

It’s the best solo track, the lyrics are great, and the autotune isn’t the main spectacle like some of the other songs :shrug:

Silver Cross and Cross You Out in the TOP THREE????

They're good, but possibly my bottom two of the album :saladga: :toofunny:

ryansamonster
13 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

It’s the best solo track, the lyrics are great, and the autotune isn’t the main spectacle like some of the other songs :shrug:

Official fills all of those descriptions to me. Still don’t get the hype for Silver Cross :shrug:

12 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

Official fills all of those descriptions to me. Still don’t get the hype for Silver Cross :shrug:

“Official” kind of lacks any edge to it, it feels like she wrote it for someone else. It’s cute but that’s just it, it’s cute. It doesn’t even feel like a Charli song :flop: 

ryansamonster
19 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

“Official” kind of lacks any edge to it, it feels like she wrote it for someone else. It’s cute but that’s just it, it’s cute. It doesn’t even feel like a Charli song :flop: 

The whole purpose of putting it on the album was because it doesn’t sound like anything she’s done before. She’s still pushing herself in new directions. Doesn’t mean better or worse necessarily but it’s  more enjoyable to get something fresh. 

Suspiria

Warm last place?:saladga: White Mercedes and 2099 not in the bottom half?:madge:

You heaux. Honestly I will never understand why Warm is so unappreciated it's so fruity and soothing and well produced.

Also I like Silver Cross and all but... guys? Really?:poot: it's filler. Click deserved better.

DutchHooker

Omggg, I said I would've been here but I wasn't ...
I'm glad with this rating!

Gone is the best pop song since 2015. :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived