life

Gaga on IG: Post show routine

nenhures

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

I love that she shows pre and post show routine!!! She didn’t do it during previous Enigma legs and it made me sad 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

geusst1235

I'm glad she seems to have come out of that fall unscathed ❤. Hopefully the fan is fine as well, and isn't getting absurd hate from anyone.

BlingNotTheMusic

HOW in the world does she do the ice bath? And THEN the hot one, like literally how is this possible? My feet feel like they are in acid when they're slightly cold and I put them in a warm bath. 

nenhures
Just now, AHippieIsBorn said:

HOW in the world does she do the ice bath? And THEN the hot one, like literally how is this possible? My feet feel like they are in acid when they're slightly cold and I put them in a warm bath. 

Ikr? Good sis is literally so powerful

3 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

I think this is her way of indirectly telling us “ I’m ok guys” 

This ^ 

Love + Art

DoremonLove

Such a cutie:heart: pink hair looks so good. I wanna get my hair pink too:flutter: Im glad shes ok

How can anoyone not love gaga

OpenHeartedMonster

This is so cool to see BTS footage! I hope she continues to update her socials this actively :heart:

The fact that her body probably NEEDS her to do these things in order to not hurt all the time is so sad to me :/ I wish she had no pain.

Zander
3 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

The fact that her body probably NEEDS her to do these things in order to not hurt all the time is so sad to me :/ I wish she had no pain.

Whilst I’m sure this is partly for her fibromyalgia this is also quite a normal thing for athletes post competition/event. 

Archived