💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 Episode 05 score - 88%

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

AHS: 1984 did it again! Honestly, that was one of the best AHS episodes I've ever seen. :bradley: It was so freaking good and I was kept on edge throughout the whole episode. :bradley: Definitely the best episode of this season so far. The writing, directing and acting were on point.

angelica-ross-american-horror-story-1984

"Red Dawn"
RT score: 88% based on 16 critic ratings
Critics Consensus: With a new day comes new questions of how 1984 will play out with a now mostly dead cast, as the mystery of Camp Redwood comes to a head in the wicked and gory "Red Dawn."

Ron Hogan of Den of Geek gave the episode a 4/5, saying, "American Horror Story devolves into mostly people running around with weapons, screaming at one another and trying to kill one another, yet at no time does it feel difficult to follow. Camp Redwood has a physical presence, and that helps make the action feel cohesive." He added, "Given the presence of multiple ghosts on the property, and the “next week on” sneak preview, Camp Redwood isn't quite done yet, even if Brooke seems done. Five episodes is a lot of time in which to spin off a second story, particularly with established characters. What they do with that time remains to be seen; whatever it might be, I have no doubt it'll be wildly entertaining and lots of people will die as a result." He also praised Ross and Lourd's performances, commenting that "Angelica Ross again does a wonderful job in her dramatic scenes, both confronting her father and confronting the truth about herself via Richard Ramirez's magical resurrection. Billy Lourd, as per usual, is a real treat as Montana."[4]

ahs-1984-ep-5-5.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Kat Rosenfield of Entertainment Weekly gave the episode a B+ rating. She enjoyed the fight between Brooke and Montana, especially the death scene of Lourd's character. She also appreciated the origin story for Ross' Donna Chambers, commenting that "This certainly explains Donna's fascination with killers". Even though she criticized Ray and his motive, she had a positive opinion about his and Brooke's "intimate moment", and the twist at the end of it. She also praised the new dynamics and relationship between Ramirez and Jingles, comparing their last scene to Thelma and Louise. Overall, Rosenfield really enjoyed the episode as she concluded her review by "With a satisfying cap like that, American Horror Story could've ended its ninth season right here."[5]

Variety's Andrea Reiher gave a positive review, and said "American Horror Story is nothing if not full of twists, and with five episodes left, there are surely a lot more details to come that will turn this story on its head."[6]

Bradley

We're now halfway done with the season. These are the scores for each episode thus far:

Episode 01: "Camp Redwood" - 93%
Episode 02: "Mr. Jingles" - 95%
Episode 03: "Slashdance" - 100%
Episode 04: "True Killers" - 93%
Episode 05: "Red Dawn" - 88%

Preview for Episode 06:

Bradley
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

What's a good way to watch this online for free? :neyde:

Well, depends on how strict your country is regarding torrenting. :huntyga:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Well, depends on how strict your country is regarding torrenting. :huntyga:

isn't there like an illegal website that has all the eps or smth or is this a dragrace type of situation :awkney:

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

isn't there like an illegal website that has all the eps or smth or is this a dragrace type of situation :awkney:

Personally I don't watch TV episodes on websites cause they're not exactly HD, but for some other people, this is their only option so it really depends on your situation.

I don't understand what you meant by dragrace type of situation tho? :emma:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Personally I don't watch TV episodes on websites cause they're not exactly HD, but for some other people, this is their only option so it really depends on your situation.

I don't understand what you meant by dragrace type of situation tho? :emma:

Dragrace type of situation: A tv show that has massive global success but after 11 seasons still alienates non-US fans and forces us to scavenge the internet for 480p quality uploads :madge:

It's the reason I quit watching season 11 halfway through, I was so over it (+ the season was also just boring) :neyde:

bloody g

this is one of my favorite seasons so far :lolly: 

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

monketsharona

So excited to see episode 100 next week !

But yeah this season is definitely the most consistent in years. Really love this one.

ToxicHot

WOW. This season really picked up after episode 2. At first I was excited, then somewhat rapidly started losing interest after the second episode. 

I stopped watching for 2 weeks (mostly just because I missed the live premieres for episodes 3 and 4). But I binged them right before I watched this week’s episode and holy ****... what a fast change of pace. 

I’m really interested on how this is all gonna turn out. :bradley: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Dragrace type of situation: A tv show that has massive global success but after 11 seasons still alienates non-US fans and forces us to scavenge the internet for 480p quality uploads :madge:

It's the reason I quit watching season 11 halfway through, I was so over it (+ the season was also just boring) :neyde:

Subscribe WOW Presents+ for 4 dollars a month hunty

SHALLOW

So now we’re gonna see the same characters as ghosts but instead of playing the victims, they’re gonna be killers? :huntyga: it’d be fun for 1-2 episodes but i don’t know if it’d keep me interested for five

Archived