Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan (She's Ok)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Brie Candy

She is fine, thanks to the adrenaline in her blood, but she needs to go to the hospital right after the show to see if shes really ok

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Haus Swiftie said:

his carelessness put her life in danger 

It was an accident though. Gaga would obviously understand that. Please don't make him seem like a bad person, he isn't. 

Pop Music
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It was an accident though. Gaga would obviously understand that. Please don't make him seem like a bad person, he isn't. 

I understand he isn't a bad person It's just that he could have been a little more careful. I understand that meeting gaga you probably just say and do whatever comes to mind because everything just goes away and the pure joy just takes over you. Bottom line is I just hope gaga is ok

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

hoeslay

this makes me wanna throw up. this could trigger a fibro flare or ptsd.  her body hurts like all the time - that's a sad fact of fibro. even if she didn't hurt herself too bad it might come back and strike later tonight. she carried on the show cuz of her ethic but i can imagine she's probably under a lot of mental stress right now cuz that probably felt TERRIFYING especially after what's happened to her before. I'm really scared. I hope (if it's safe to do so) she just has a few drinks and sings with Brian Newman to lift her spirits and she can take tomorrow to center herself.

Morphine Prince

I hope she’s ok, it looks really bad on camera. 

I can’t help but think about how this will be used as a chart drop gif though :rip: 

KatieJudasGaga4

Judging by the videos, they were talking on the edge of the stage and they both hugged and Gaga started to get on top of him and he was trying to pick her up carefully and started walking backwards and they both fell

Pop Music
Just now, box said:

71k views

I don't think posting how many views it's getting is helping anything besides to tell people hey people are seeing this who don't care about gaga and could use that against her 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived