đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan (She's Ok)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Guys calm down, you can see in some videos it was Gaga who voluntarily hop on the fan, knowing they were both at the edge of the stage. It was an accident, and If anything Gaga would blame herself for this. 

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually worried af over here. Don't think her life was in any danger but that definitely really, really hurt.... even if not right now it's gonna tomorrow. Oh GOD our poor girl, I'm upset... :saladga:

Love + Art

Edonis

I really hope she’s okay...that was a pretty bad fall. Hopefully she doesn’t have a concussion or back injury or anything. Does anyone know if she addressed the fall afterwards? 

I just don't understand why he is getting so much hate. It was an accident, it wasn't like he did it purposely or forced her. She willingly jumped on him. 

Just now, Diente said:

Guys calm down, you can see in some videos it was Gaga who voluntarily hop on the fan, knowing they were both at the edge of the stage. It was an accident, and If anything Gaga would blame herself for this. 

Yeah, I think she’s probably so used to her dancers picking her up and stuff she didn’t stop to think that this fan has no idea what he’s doing. Just an unfortunate accident, but I hope she doesn’t do stuff like this anymore :bradley:

I know she continued the show like a trooper but I won’t officially calm down until she goes to the hospital to get checked.

Just now, Diente said:

Yeah, I don't think it's really anyone's fault other than security. Anyone who's ever been on stage with spotlights can tell you how blinding it really is... I doubt the fan could even see a foot in front of him, let alone be aware of the exact edges of the stage. A MESS A LITERAL MESS I just hope she's ok

Love + Art

3 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I don't think posting how many views it's getting is helping anything besides to tell people hey people are seeing this who don't care about gaga and could use that against her 

well now you know:ally:

People saying she's fine because she goes on with the show, but head injuries can take time to get bad...

I'm so worried actually 

Aphrodizy26

I see her in three weeks and im worried she might have to take time off if she keeps performing so im worried i wont be able to see her and im worried about if this will hinder her plans for anything because i know shes really hard on herself

Oh god this isn’t good :/ she’s so tiny and he’s wayyy bigger than her and it’s a far drop 

CanadaGoesGaga

The fact she can continue the show tells me she’s probably fine. Might be a bit sore tomorrow. No one worry themselves too much here. She has experts around her. 

Archived