Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan (She's Ok)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, andy232000 said:

I would need to see another video with another angle, but he was certainly overdoing it with carrying her and jumping around carelessly. That stage is not exactly square shaped and has sharp endings, he should have  been more careful, and security should have been more prepared to break the fall. There was not one guard keeping an eye on them. 

It's not like he intentionally wanted to fall off the stage with her though. It was just an accident. He was meeting freaking Gaga and was in the moment and probably didn't realize he was too close to the edge of the stage.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BradleyCooper

Im drunk so at first I started laughing but now I’m sad and I hope she’s okay. Did she continue?

Luna Lovegood

**** THAT FAN ISTG THIS **** BOILS ME 

luna’s advocate

G U C C I

Jesus this is going to be viral on twitter in a few more hours! After all the attention she’s had this week on social media and now this happens?? 

Not only is she probably physically hurt but now this is going to be played everywhere. God please let her be ok. She really hit her head so hard you could hear it! 

Omg how reckless I hope she didn't hit her head too hard! I hope she gets checked out after the show head injuries can be silent and dangerous :ohno: 

Apparently she is still performing and said fan is next to her on the piano for MR.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

Jesus this is going to be viral on twitter in a few more hours! After all the attention she’s had this week on social media and now this happens?? 

Not only is she probably physically hurt but now this is going to be played everywhere. God please let her be ok. She really hit her head so hard you could hear it! 

Yh this what I was thinking. Gaga will persevere through the physical and mental fallout of this accident. She has us!:sis: But i hope her body isn't affected too badly

It’s actually very scary.:bradley: This kind of fall could actually kill people, omfg. :bradley: Hope everything is ok with her. 

Stephen

Ugh I’m really ****ing worried now. You know she will keep it hidden if it’s something serious. I’m so upset 

Archived