💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan (She's Ok)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Important!!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike some harsh users here. I’m concerned for both Gaga AND the fan because dude fell pretty hard too. A knee injury can surely ruin his chances of walking. 

I worry more for Gaga (like everyone else) because we been down this road with her before. We KNOW she’s a pro however she needs to get checked. 

I refuse to watch her suffer and continue the residency from Oct. 17-Nov. 9 then cancel on Nov. 10 due to a hidden pain OR continue until the Dec. 31 show strain something and be forced to cancel the remaining dates. Which will lead her into another depression, etc. :bradley:

Robo Ga

praying she’s ok 🙏🏻 Also praying everyone be nice to the fan it was just a mistake could’ve happened to anyone. 

🤖⚡️

Madling

OK well that dude is gonna have nightmares about that for the rest of his life. Ooof! 

Hope she's OK ❤️ 

Madling

Guys, she's gonna get checked out. I bet she's in an x ray right now. They won't take any chances. She will be sorted. 

HermioneT

Dear God :ohno: hope she's okay

Showbiz is cruel - in any other scenario of such a fall, she would have been checked asap and stopped doing whatever she was doing. It is kind of scary that she could (or thought she had to) go on with the show.

I wondered about this before, but is it likely that she probably gets drugged up before her shows? Like not actual drugs (maybe these, too), but pain killers and stuff to help her pull through the shows?

She / hers

KURUSHITOVSKA

That was HORRIBLE considering her health status. And just imagine of she got injured right now. I'm going to the show NEXT WEEK from Barcelona, I know it was a mistake from that fan but oh my ****ing god if she had to cancel the show, i'd literally DIE

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Davian

That looked so painful:messga: I hope she is doing okay!!:messga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived