Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Jeremy Jordan covers Celine Dion

Judas Society

Featured Posts

Judas Society

So, Jeremy Jordan (actor in Supergirl TV series) covered Celine Dion. It was funny as he was preparing to sing, but wait til you hear him sing. I was caught off guard.

Spoiler

But he was in broadway before he got on TV. Never knew that. So maybe not so shocking if you already knew.

Pop Music

love him and this song

newsies is in my top 3 musicals 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

KarmaPolice
15 hours ago, Judas Society said:

So, Jeremy Jordan (actor in Supergirl TV series) covered Celine Dion. It was funny as he was preparing to sing, but wait til you hear him sing. I was caught off guard.

Hide contents

But he was in broadway before he got on TV. Never knew that. So maybe not so shocking if you already knew.

The video is 4 years old :ladyhaha:

Judas Society
7 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

The video is 4 years old :ladyhaha:

I know. I'm such a flop :neyde:

JusKeepBreathin

This thread has been made like three times and honestly it should be made like 100 more times. :whitney: Jeremy was a Broadway star way before Supergirl. Many of the actors on CW started on Broadway or have a singing background. Supergirl and The Flash both were on Glee.  

Detective Joe West on the Flash was an original cast member of Rent with Idina Menzel and was in the movie too. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AdmistTheLight

Also, a bonus to see a straight man so comfortable with his sexuality

Liberaté mi amor

Archived