• Last Reply
TheJoanneJoker

she doesn't deserve this

this song is a bop

she's a nice person

true that small talk and NOR sucked but this is a B O P

support ha guys!

derpmonster

I mean... She's anyways good on YouTube. Doesn't mean anything. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think Americans, especially those living in warm states, like Katy, easily forget that a lot of world have 4 seasons and therefore, find it difficult to bop to summery tunes in the chilly autumn/dead of winter. In the UK, artists don't release songs like this at this time, this is when the soft ballads come out and music of a more neutral tone. We love our summer bops, but only when we're in the actual summer time, otherwise, it's pointless. If labels want their artists to smash internationally, they have to keep seasons in mind. Europe has 4 seasons (well, maybe not quite Spain and Italy but you get the point) and Europe is a major market when it comes to music smashing, it's the second best place Americans want to "make it" after their home country. So, yeah, good to keep in mind. I can appreciate songs at any time of year but I can't say I feel in a summery mood right now when it's cold and it's got dark by 5pm and is pitch black by 7pm. Scandinavians have it even worse for months, that's why depression's so high in these countries.

I mean I live in a warm state and this song is too ‘lounging in your pool’ for October where Halloween and Fall decoration are everywhere :selena: also we have seasons (and are aware others do too) they are just not as drastic

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Katharine Hepburn
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think Americans, especially those living in warm states, like Katy, easily forget that a lot of world have 4 seasons 

Then why is she flopping in the US? :flower:

xoxo Joanne

illySpencer
4 hours ago, Reginald said:

I still have suspicions that her label isn't funding her projects / supporting her as enthusiastically as they used to. The lack of promo for a top-tier popstar like Katy is shocking.

But, the song is a bop and I'll keep shouting #JusticeFor365 

It's because NRO, SM and HIH are stand alone, not from her new albums... 

Daylight Jokers

I feel so bad for her. This was a lot better than Small Talk and Con Kalma. Miss Perry needs a better PR team.

illySpencer
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

If this doesn't prove what I've been saying for a while, that the majority of her YouTube subscribers are fake, I don't know what will. 35.3 million subscribers as of right now. Gets less than 2 million views for the official music video for her new song in the first 24 hours. Either this is a case for the FBI or there's some serious figure fiddling going  on here. It's becoming more and more evident with time how it's all so fake. Bon Appetit's sudden views and likes a few months ago for no reason was the first sign it was becoming more obvious but this just put this theory through the roof. When singers who have a quarter of your subscribers who've never had massive hits are pulling in bigger 24 hour views than you, you know your label's doing some funny business. I don't know how much Katy is aware of this and if she endorses her label to do so but it makes her look bad. It's sad that this is overshadowing her recent music because, with the exception of Small Talk, it's been very good. But damn, her relevancy's dropping fast and just as she's starting to make good music again. Why is that always the way it is?

Excuse me ? Where was GaGa's when she dropped all Joanne videos ? Small Talk did in one mouth what Joanne (the movie) did in 1 years. So Stop, saying she is fake, Katy does not promo of these single because it's not from her new album.  

5 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Excuse me ? Where was GaGa's when she dropped all Joanne videos ? Small Talk did in one mouth what Joanne (the movie) did in 1 years. So Stop, saying she is fake, Katy does not promo of these single because it's not from her new album.  

HIH is explicitly listed as the THIRD SINGLE from an upcoming album, after NRO and ST...

illySpencer
Just now, brownie said:

HIH is explicitly listed as the THIRD SINGLE from an upcoming album, after NRO and ST...

No it’s not. It stand alone. 

derpmonster

This song could definitely be a cute radio hit.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

BlingNotTheMusic

Cute song and video but nothing new or innovative. Waiting for Katy to release music with meaning besides "let's dance" or "let's f*ck" or "let's fall in love". In these political times, people want more than just surface level BS. 

and then I wake up and 7 Rings is #1 :awkney: 

AndiGaga

She didnt reinvent herself

She has two options.

1. Go back to the long black Hair teenage dream sexy Katy Perry

2. Change herself completely

Archived