💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Return of Enigma: Live Discussion

Stef

Featured Posts

Not long to go ladies just another 14 hours until we see what’s changed, if anything :neyde: let’s get hyped and eventually meltdown here! Xx 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, S0436 said:

I don’t think there will be any notable changes.

It took one post before reality crashed us all back down. Damn ma wouldn’t allow us even a page :diane:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Bonkers

I heard the new show is just Gaga getting high and playing video games.  It's basically just Twitch with an audience now.  :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I heard the new show is just Gaga getting high and playing video games.  It's basically just Twitch with an audience now.  :saladga:

& she invites a new gamer to guest host every show

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, Stef said:

It took one post before reality crashed us all back down. Damn ma wouldn’t allow us even a page :diane:

:diane: poor soul 

Bradley

I personally think now is the perfect time to release a lead single. Reasons:

#1 Her tweets have garnered massive attention and publicity. She's been doing this consistently and everytime I thought her next tweet would gain fewer likes, she proves me wrong. Her Twitter presence is stronger than ever.

#2 Enigma is returning, she could debut the lead single at the show, a platform to promote it.

#3 She could announce like 2 or 3 more legs of Enigma WITH the lead single, almost guaranteeing 30 more soldout Vegas shows.

#4 She could promote herself and campaign for A Star Is Born's Grammys chances. As we know, ASIB's campaign helped Joanne not just get nominated for, but win the Grammy.

#5 Her release of a lead single now secures her invitation to the 2020 Grammys, maybe even Brits and AMAs.

#6 She seems to have collabed with Drake and Adele? And given the musical climate rn, how likely are they to flop?

Spoiler

Watch her do nothing. :kiss:

Cyber Babylon

I just come back from the future NOTHING CHANGE! SAME OLD FVCKING SHlT! SAME OLD FVCKING WIG!GAGA IS OVER!!1!1!1!

Bonkers
Just now, box said:

& she invites a new gamer to get host every show

Not even :saladga:

And if you think there were a lot of farts in Perfect Illusion, just wait.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

RickMonster98

Obviously she'll perform her brand new single "I'll Be Your Enigma" and release it by surprise along with the music video tomorrow :flutter:

andy232000

Gonna post and edit later when I meltdown cause nothing changed and its still the same shitshow as its been since it started

EDIT: Yeah so that horrendous wig is back. A least for the first outfit, which is, thankfully, the only good outfit. My delusional self hopes she changes it for the second acts

Archived