event

The Return of Enigma: Live Discussion

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

If any changes happen, it's mostly likely just going to be shortening the songs and somehow slightly changing the costumes for the worse...

Brian Newman also starts his Vegas residency tonight.

Gaga will probably join him after Enigma. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Renie said:

I’m ready to stay up way past my bedtime and watch a potato live stream!!!:tony:

@Lazz Monster are we in this tonight? Trying to find the best potato stream, only to find out not even a wig has changed and go teach children tomorrow with hardly any sleep?

@Renie is in! :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

@Lazz Monster are we in this tonight? Trying to find the best potato stream, only to find out not even a wig has changed and go teach children tomorrow with hardly any sleep?

@Renie is in! :ladyhaha:

Yes!!!! We are gonna find one!! And yes going to be amazing!! I know @MonsterMom is in too!!!

Pop Music

I am so ready to see the same wig and show again through videos online bc I can't go 

tenor.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Grigio Guy

I don’t understand all the slander against this concert, every single Lyft/Uber Driver I’ve had during my stay hear has raced about how amazing the show is from what they’ve heard. I even had an extremely hereto driver say “Aw sh*t, you’re seeing Gaga? You gon’ be lit as f*ck. I know she’s a dam* good performer”

Religion is a product to sell.

Lextyr97
6 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

I don’t understand all the slander against this concert, every single Lyft/Uber Driver I’ve had during my stay hear has raced about how amazing the show is from what they’ve heard. I even had an extremely hereto driver say “Aw sh*t, you’re seeing Gaga? You gon’ be lit as f*ck. I know she’s a dam* good performer”

They’re just bitter because she’s in Vegas. I cannot WAIT to see her in May

Archived