Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Return of Enigma: Live Discussion

Stef

Featured Posts

Just now, SwissMonster said:

Oh I thought she died on that livestream...

We all did for a sec :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

Gonna post and edit later when I meltdown cause nothing changed and its still the same shitshow as its been since it started

Keep it

Madling

Which posters  are gonna be the biggest whiny babies on here when the show isn't changed to their satisfaction?  Even thought they had no plans/money to ever go to the show? And even though there's never been any inkling that they changed the show. 

Hard to narrow it down... 

Bonus point:

Who is gonna be the first to post "imagine how tired we are"  🙄

1ooo d0veZ

I have to go cleanse my eyes by YouTubing the Fame Ball and MB 1.0 everytime I look at a video from this show. It should be the other way around. Shame.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

seashellbabe
47 minutes ago, Madling said:

Which posters  are gonna be the biggest whiny babies on here when the show isn't changed to their satisfaction?  Even thought they had no plans/money to ever go to the show? And even though there's never been any inkling that they changed the show. 

Hard to narrow it down... 

Bonus point:

Who is gonna be the first to post "imagine how tired we are"  🙄

Why are you making such personal attacks at people over a pop show :smh: I've seen Enigma three times, LOVE it, but I still don't feel that angry when someone criticizes it. Please relax. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

andy232000
1 hour ago, Madling said:

Keep it

I will when you keep your personal vendetta against all users who dont praise Gaga to the heavens 

gagzus

The only sources who’ve ever gave us reliable tea ever on Gaga have all unanimously said there’s no new music before Q1 2020 because after that the ASIB era will officially be done and dusted and if she performs another ASIB song (although I’m hoping for the lead single performance ala BTW when The Fame Monster won BPVA) at the 2020 GRAMMYs and wins AOTY for the soundtrack it’s the perfect time to announce an album 

11 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The only sources who’ve ever gave us reliable tea ever on Gaga have all unanimously said there’s no new music before Q1 2020 because after that the ASIB era will officially be done and dusted and if she performs another ASIB song (although I’m hoping for the lead single performance ala BTW when The Fame Monster won BPVA) at the 2020 GRAMMYs and wins AOTY for the soundtrack it’s the perfect time to announce an album 

So basically ASIB is Gaga's Teenage Dream

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

I have to go cleanse my eyes by YouTubing the Fame Ball and MB 1.0 everytime I look at a video from this show. It should be the other way around. Shame.

:fail:  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

gagzus
44 minutes ago, Red said:

So basically ASIB is Gaga's Teenage Dream

giphy.gif

Basically but it makes marketing sense to make sure the focus is on it till it’s milked dry 

Madling
59 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I will when you keep your personal vendetta against all users who dont praise Gaga to the heavens 

No. I'm just not into bitching about her when she doesn't do something she never said she was gonna do. You all invent your theories and then get mad at her. :huntyga:

Madling
1 hour ago, seashellbabe said:

Why are you making such personal attacks at people over a pop show :smh: I've seen Enigma three times, LOVE it, but I still don't feel that angry when someone criticizes it. Please relax. 

It's not criticism of the show I have an issue with. And no. 

Queen Gloria

New wig and a new/switched up setlist or I don't care. Enjoy! 

Archived