💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga x Fortnite

whateveradore

Featured Posts

whateveradore

So hear me out...

Back in February Marshmello (the DJ) held the first Ever Fortnite Concert Live at Pleasant Park, we all know Gaga was obsessed with Bayonetta and this whole gaming universe when she created Enigma right?
What if she is planned to be the next headliner of such an event? I mean they have the coins to hire her, it would fit in with the whole "PC Music" era that is set to be upon us with LG6 and it's producers.
Gaga tweet about the game and was replied by one of the most famous streamers/gamers, then she asked who he was, and he told her to ask Drake, following its event she wished Drake a Happy Birthday, which was a week earlier than his actual birthday so(?) weird.
Gaga and Drake headlining a Music Event made and sponsored by Fortnite?
Enigma is set to be over soon, is this the begging of the next era?

Links to references:

bloody g

A Lady Gaga fortnite concert? As a poor European I stan this idea

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

A Lady Gaga fortnite concert? As a poor European I stan this idea

If it's a solo act I would maybe get fortnite for that. If not I'll have to decide if it is worth it :huntyga:

Luna Lovegood

How tf does this even work?

luna’s advocate

6 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

How tf does this even work?

Animations, skin and challenges are created in collaboration with the artist. The gamers who don't really like the artist can have rewards related to the event. And for the concert, a specific event is created, and the artist sings/play its music live in a studio. 

It's really funny. You should look at what the Marshmello concert was like 

FlopSlurper

What's in this collaboration for Gaga?
We all know Gaga could use a boost in streaming and reaching a younger audience, having her songs played for millions and millions of people from all ages but mostly a younger audience would give her a HUGE boost. Last time Marshmallow performed he got his song to #1. And even for those who don't like Gaga's music, the straight kids in fortnite are suckers for good looking female skins :air: so even if they dislike her, if her skins look good they would buy it and a skin and event dedicated for her is going to stay forever in the history of the biggest game of our generation, it's going to be a huge promo for her.

What good can come out of this collaboration?
The theme of the concert should be about kindness and love (don't over preach though please :selena:) and the part of the proceeds from her skin can go to the BTWF, so it's not only good promo for her, it's good promo for the BTWF.

Things to keep in mind:
There are so many basic looking skins, so Gaga's cosmetic set should look unique and they should go ALL GAGA. Also on reddit one user left this comment under about her tweet
image.png
which I agree with, she has many iconic outfits so they better showcase many of them, we also want emotes of her iconic dances :giveup:

Cosmetics ideas:
This better be one of the edit styles
lady-gaga-enigma-2-tgj

And there better be a paws up pickaxe because yes ma'am, like this one but make it a pickaxe

article-2620405-1D959D4600000578-527_634

17 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

What's in this collaboration for Gaga?
We all know Gaga could use a boost in streaming and reaching a younger audience, having her songs played for millions and millions of people from all ages but mostly a younger audience would give her a HUGE boost. Last time Marshmallow performed he got his song to #1. And even for those who don't like Gaga's music, the straight kids in fortnite are suckers for good looking female skins :air: so even if they dislike her, if her skins look good they would buy it and a skin and event dedicated for her is going to stay forever in the history of the biggest game of our generation, it's going to be a huge promo for her.

What good can come out of this collaboration?
The theme of the concert should be about kindness and love (don't over preach though please :selena:) and the part of the proceeds from her skin can go to the BTWF, so it's not only good promo for her, it's good promo for the BTWF.

Things to keep in mind:
There are so many basic looking skins, so Gaga's cosmetic set should look unique and they should go ALL GAGA. Also on reddit one user left this comment under about her tweet
image.png
which I agree with, she has many iconic outfits so they better showcase many of them, we also want emotes of her iconic dances :giveup:

Cosmetics ideas:
This better be one of the edit styles
lady-gaga-enigma-2-tgj

And there better be a paws up pickaxe because yes ma'am, like this one but make it a pickaxe

article-2620405-1D959D4600000578-527_634

Nooooo PAWS UP integrated emote! 

MaryJaneHolland

I'm not a gamer, but I want LG6 to be video games inspired so bad, so I'm here for smth like this :poot:

SwissMonster

@whateveradore you also forgot that Donald Mustard, the CCO of Fortnite commented...

Also I would be here for it!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Does anyone remember Jonny Goood's IG post/story last year about blending music and video games in a way that hadn't been done before? 

I can't find the post, so it's either deleted or it was a story, but it was right before the first Enigma show!

It doesn't seem like he was referring to Enigma, since it's not really a blend of music and video games, but more like music with video game style visuals.

He was probably talking about Enigma, I'm just reaching for some support to this theory 😜

Videogame inspired? Makes me think of that Grace Jones video. We know she likes  her and was inspired by her during TF era. (I mean Gaga likes her :laughga: )

Might this mean she will make visuals like these comming back?

Tbh I don't know if I like that idea but I could it see happening.

Tom Bradley

Also there was recently a “mine gala” (a music festival on minecraft) and HANA took part in it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she put Gaga onto the idea of a concert within a game :oops:

Archived