💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Game Suggestions

Seeka

Featured Posts

With Gaga currently becoming one with the gameverse, I figured I'd suggest some super awesome games. Plus I wanna suggest things not related to a certain MMO. Because there are more games than that in the world. 

A Rose in the Twilight - A 2D Platformer, it's horror fantasy, about a young girl named Rose, a vampiric flower on her back, a giant, and a colorless castle. It's a minimalist story, but it's wonderful and gorgeous. Also full of twists and turns. 

A Night in the Woods - Also a 2D game, its more of a mix of platformer and rpg almost. You play as Mae, returning home from dropping out of college. Her dead end home of Possum Springs. She meets up with Gregg, one of the only two gay men in town, Angus, Gregg's boyfriend, and Bea, who has become bitter with Mae's leaving. Everything starts out fine. Reuniting. Band Practice. Awful pizza. A goddamn dismembered arm outside the Klick-klack. Wait. What was that last one?

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Another platformer. 3D this time. A melancholic game, taking place in a low fantasy world. Two brothers set out on a journey to get a rare item that will heal their father. Both boys have their own traits, and you will use both on their long, arduous, and sad journey. 

I would recommend more, but my external hard drive is away from me. And so are all my games. Lols. And I really wanna recommend indie games. 

27monster27

In all seriousness, I watched a play through of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons; I have to say that game is very sad, yet very well made.

he/him/his

Untitled Goose Game is my indie of the year

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• 2 weeks later...
mister max

Subnautica is such a good game, I recommend everyone to play it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived