Is Gaga, like, ok?

Hilda

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
11 minutes ago, Madling said:

Yet when she only posts promo y'all complain too. She's not the problem here. 

i was joking. i'm actually finding really funny these tweets

why are you so pressed, dear?

Madling
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I'm 99% sure it's promo. 

Gaga isn't some random having a weird turn. 

When she tweets, it has to pass through her team. 

She doesn't ever freely tweet. It's always a team effort.

Gaga and her team have obviously seen the effect her 'odd' tweets have, and they're embracing it to get her name out there.

From Adele to Drake, Fornite to calling out the press - 'Gaga' is jumping on what's hot and putting herself out there. 

Sorry but that's not true. She decides what is posted under her name. She doesn't need permission. 

Madling
13 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

i was joking. i'm actually finding really funny these tweets

why are you so pressed, dear?

Oh right, you're joking now. OK cool cool :huntyga:

ryansamonster

She’s probably having a blast, even if all the tweets go through her team or whatever. Which I think is a bit unlikely they all 100% need to pass through Bobby before she can post. In any case, it’s obvious she’s feeling fun and playful just in time for Enigma and whatever else may be in store... 

Literally what are you talking about? Do you even remember the times Gaga used to tweet whatever she pleased back In 2012-2013? Like talking about how someone found her purse with 98 million dollars worth of cocaine in Hong Kong? Gaga does not need her team's approval to tweet,she's her own boss. She had just been away from social media and now for some reason she's back. She posted a pic of Drake to throw shade at Ninja and his fans who deemed Drake didn't know who she was after Ninja replied ''ask @Drake'' to her ''@Ninja who are you'' tweet, it's just crackhead Gaga making a comeback.

2 hours ago, OMonster said:

I'm 99% sure it's promo. 

Gaga isn't some random having a weird turn. 

When she tweets, it has to pass through her team. 

She doesn't ever freely tweet. It's always a team effort.

Gaga and her team have obviously seen the effect her 'odd' tweets have, and they're embracing it to get her name out there.

From Adele to Drake, Fornite to calling out the press - 'Gaga' is jumping on what's hot and putting herself out there. 

Literally what are you talking about? Do you even remember the times Gaga used to tweet whatever she pleased back In 2012-2013? Like talking about how someone found her purse with 98 million dollars worth of cocaine in Hong Kong? Gaga does not need her team's approval to tweet,she's her own boss. She had just been away from social media and now for some reason she's back. She posted a pic of Drake to throw shade at Ninja and his fans who deemed Drake didn't know who she was after Ninja replied ''ask @Drake'' to her ''@Ninja who are you'' tweet, it's just crackhead Gaga making a comeback.

Franch Toast

She knows exactly what she's doing, whether it's related to LG6 or (likelier in my opinion) she's just having fun. While I'm sure she consults with her team about certain things related to her public image and that they give her advice, ultimately, she calls the shots. This is a woman who skyrocketed to fame seemingly in the blink of an eye. She obviously has vocal talent in spades, but talent alone is rarely enough to catapult someone to such a high level of fame so quickly. She knows how to grab the attention of the public when she chooses to do so, just as she seems to fly under the radar when desired. 

She's carefully curated the image of herself that she wants the public to see, and social media is one aspect of that curated public image – and, let's face it, most of us carefully curate our social media (or should).  

These tweets may seem random and raise some eyebrows, but what she's doing is obviously working, as she's grabbed people's attention again. She's more than okay. She's living her best life. 

She/Her/Hers

Economy
2 hours ago, aphrodisease said:

If she was unwell, I'm pretty sure her management would have snatched her phone away tbh

Hasnt stopped the white house from taking Trumps twitter account and phone away :air:

Is a 50 year-old looking ass that's actually 33 and doesn't even know what my livelihood is ever ok? Y'all need to stop supporting this crackwhore. 

Gagaloo911

It's just Shadega finally having her comeback. We've waited so long :bradley:

RAMROD

Don't worry. It’s just Gaga. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived