life

Gaga on IG: Happy Birthday Drake

Hebi

Featured Posts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko

Why are people saying something must be coming lmao. Her IG post is an obvious shade towards Ninja, who said Gaga has to ask Drake who Ninja is, so she basically posted a picture of them together. She's a meme queen now.

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Why are people saying something must be coming lmao. Her IG post is an obvious shade towards Ninja, who said Gaga has to ask Drake who Ninja is, so she basically posted a picture of them together. She's a meme queen now.

If it was this, she would have asked him who is Ninja. Not 'Happy Birthday'.... Just my opinion though

JustTea
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If it was this, she would have asked him who is Ninja. Not 'Happy Birthday'.... Just my opinion though

Maybe lead single at Drakes birthday :oops:

MelbHawker

This is the first time in a long time I have a small, tiny, microscopic slither of hope that she's nearing a lead single release. We know she's been working on LG6, she's been in the studio. She's had a big break from Enigma, she's just returning to the show. It would make sense for her to put something out now. The Drake/Adele mentions are so out of character for her. 

I'm so HERE for collabs with Drake & Adele. :giveup:

IAmNotHere1997

You know what? Shoutout to Gaga for taking her time to post the entire screenshot and not cropping him out, we all know how she's wishing happy birthday to celebs :lmao:

MonsterPawPR

maybe Gaga wants to tell us that she is stuck in the Enigma simulation :bradley:

she lives in the future, it's October 24 for her :bradley:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Archived