💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would love some feedback on my instrumental remake <3 (act 2)

Woohoo

Featured Posts

I decided to remake my remake :ally: I'm crap at getting notes right so I would really appreciate any corrections! The pre-chorus was pretty challenging~

If anyone's familiar with a better voice synth sample or has a kick similar to the original one, please do let me know as well!  :hug:

(Studio version and filter for reference: )

Spoiler

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

7 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

Sounds amazing sis

Thanks bby :kara: 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

1 hour ago, March34th said:

it sounds beautiful good work bb :kara:

thank you!! :heart:

27 minutes ago, Andreu said:

where is the sound you used from, if you dont mind me asking?

The voice is a sample from a chopped vocal pack, the snap is cut from HBF by @Bad Kids(you’re the best😭💕) and the prechorus synth was made with a plug-in called Harmless from FL Studio 12

I actually have a file of all the samples I used, I’ll link it once I get back home :hug:

25 minutes ago, GeorgeM said:

That was great. Listened to the full version too. You have a talent.

Thank you!!! you have no idea how much this means to me :kara:  Also, welcome to GGD!:hug:

5 hours ago, Andreu said:

where is the sound you used from, if you dont mind me asking?

Here's the file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I5ERvcf5JNMGV99biMzyonIEHcx0bpL1

Archived