💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 -“for the fans who enjoyed her first 4 eras you all will be delighted“

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley

Reliable “insider” just tweeted:

”All the fans who wanted Gaga to keep going in the direction she has been going since Joanne will be disappointed with LG6, as for the fans who enjoyed her first 4 eras you all will be delighted 💻🧪

I know we’re all tired of “insiders” but this account has a track record of being very accurate.

they tweeted about Motivation before it was announced, tweeted “♥️er” before the album title was released, announced Medellin before Madonna did and so on....

(please don’t give me a WP for not putting this in the rumour section, it wouldn’t show it as an option) :laughga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

I believe you :flop:

Like actually it's believable 

But it's also a generic thing to say that anyone could've guessed so :flop:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Tom Bradley
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

I believe you :flop:

Like actually it's believable 

But it's also a generic thing to say that anyone could've guessed so :flop:

it’s definitely a generic thing to say, but the fact a reliable insider has info about LG6 means new music must be close, they normally find info out a few weeks/a month before the release :cryga:

Tom Bradley

if it’s anything like BTW, I will be so happy. I listen to that album all the time and it ALWAYS sounds fresh. None of Gaga’s albums have aged as well as born this way, her true magnum opus :vegas:

Sounds cool, but remember we before we heard Perfect Illusion people were saying the same and radio DJs insisted  it would be better than Bad Romance. I'll wait till I hear it for real...

FfFfFfFF

It's obvious that she won't keep this Hot Adult Contemporary balladry sound for the next album because it will put her in a box.. just an educated guess any of us can do without the help of any ''insider''. :awkney:

RAMROD

I need industrial power pop Gaga. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult

LG6 coming to cleanse GGD of the Joanne-Or-Nothing stans.

Payback. It’s so funny to me.

Spoiler

788-C2-B8-E-08-F4-4698-BAA2-06683801964-

Archived