💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 -“for the fans who enjoyed her first 4 eras you all will be delighted“

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I see „electronic pop“ as her previous sound as a whole. I see the bigger picture.

Well even Joanne and ASIB had touches of electronic and pop on certain songs, just like her previous albums also had organic sounds. If you want to categorize strictly all her albums as either electronic pop or organic/ acoustic pop you are missing out the essence of the discussion and it's just a very huge generalization of her outputs. Also, even if not electronic both Joanne and ASIB are pop like TF, TFM, BTW and AP. Does it mean they sound the same? 

She is bound to tap into genres she did before but doesn't mean she repeats herself or even that she is going back to a previous sound. Electro-pop can be anything and many influences such as certain influences are still unexplored by her. In short my point is that TF, TFM, BTW, AP while in the electro-pop genre are all their own world/ sound. ARTPOP wasn't BTW part 2 just because they are two electro-pop records, you know what I mean?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

“Reliable insider” is my favourite oxymoron

but another ARTPOP? Yes please

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

gagzus

I think it’s incredibly obvious the album is going to be heavily influenced by techno and house music, mostly because of the producers but the fact it feels like Boys Noize is going to be the main producer on the album and thats his sound. 

I cant wait to see her experiment with industrial dance music again

42 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well even Joanne and ASIB had touches of electronic and pop on certain songs, just like her previous albums also had organic sounds. If you want to categorize strictly all her albums as either electronic pop or organic/ acoustic pop you are missing out the essence of the discussion and it's just a very huge generalization of her outputs. Also, even if not electronic both Joanne and ASIB are pop like TF, TFM, BTW and AP. Does it mean they sound the same?

no... I didn't even say that but I see what you're talking about. But that's beside the point. I was saying that if this insider says "for the fans who enjoyed her first 4 eras you all will be delighted", then what does that mean? What do her first 4 eras have in common? is it hard rock? or hip hop? or electronic pop? that's all that it is.

ryansamonster

Pretty obvious (to me) considering the known producers of the record but I’m more interested to see how she pushes forward with an electronic sound. There’s so much she can explore! 

Why hasn't anyone learned yet?

Don't trust insiders. 

Keep expectations at zero. 

Have a life. 

How come every new rumor is "from someone reliable who has been right before". Like how many reliable Insiders r there?

illySpencer
12 hours ago, Epione said:

They always say her next album will be like The Fame Monster. And then we get Joanne. :madge:

French director of Universal said it too, so I guess it's true this time ? 

illySpencer
11 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She is bound to tap into genres she did before but doesn't mean she repeats herself or even that she is going back to a previous sound. Electro-pop can be anything and many influences such as certain influences are still unexplored by her. In short my point is that TF, TFM, BTW, AP while in the electro-pop genre are all their own world/ sound. ARTPOP wasn't BTW part 2 just because they are two electro-pop records, you know what I mean?

Oh please we all know that TF/TFM/BTW/ARTPOP are diffrent from Joanne/ASIB. Clearly accept the truth. 

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Oh please we all know that TF/TFM/BTW/ARTPOP are diffrent from Joanne/ASIB. Clearly accept the truth. 

Is this is the only thing you gathered from my post? :lmao: 

Tom Bradley
6 hours ago, Aquarius said:

so she might potentially  lose the GP's love again? great, can't wait  :ally:

who cares about the GP? Gaga has already cemented herself as a legend and I’d take an experimental dance album over generic pop music any day :ohwell:

March34th
20 hours ago, box said:

IW WANT AN AMBIENT DRONE ALBUM!

WHOS WITH ME?

Animated GIF

this is my favourite genre of music after doom metal so yes bb im with u :cryga:

Archived