Featured Posts

gigantamaxcharizard.pnggigantamaxbutterfree.png

gigantamaxpikachu.pnggigantamaxmeowth.png

gigantamaxeevee.png

hmm I can't believe that Mega Charizard X was scrapped for this form :neyde:

4chan is gonna be furious about the use of the long cat meme :sharon:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Edonis

However, I don't really care for that Charizard or Eevee form. The Butterfree one seems nice though. 

i'm so here for regional forms but all this new kind of evolution gimmicks bore me off the games...

edit: so... do they all have hitodama around them?

ice heard one side from above

so you gotta buy the pokemon lets go pikachu game just to play as fat pikachu in this game. don't like. 

Literally LEAVE CHARIZARD ALONE! He's cool as he is, no other forms neeeded... :saladga:

Eeevee is literally the same :ladyhaha: so extra. The other Gigamax are ok for me, I like them :heart:

Edonis
11 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

I loooove Megas
But Gigantaxmaxs straight up suck, they're so ridiculous

Yeah, I know regional forms are popular among fans, but I would have preferred something that would allow older pokemon to be re-used or re-purposed. Like, Alolan Raichu didn't do anything for the severely underused Kanto Raichu other than people choosing the new form over the older form. I actually like the idea of regional evolutions though! 

These gigantamax forms are just...idk. You might as well have just used megas at that point. 

Omg Kanto again :neyde:

Disappointed but not surprised 

Yet not starters evos

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Lion Heart

I'm tired of the Kanto pandering, but at least Butterfree gets something. 

Fat Pikachu and G-Max Meowth were hinted in a leak. All that's missing is G-Max Lapras and a few things. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

So this one is known as the "Riddler Leak" and it's been hinting at some Pokemon for a while: 

EFeSYkVUEAE9CrZ.jpg

So we got Sirfetch'd, G-Max Pikachu, Meowth, Butterfree. 

There's a soccer player obviously hinting at Scorbunny's final evo, next to it is a spy (Swobble?), and a thinking Gorilla underneath that. The Sheep and the Ram are most likely Wooloos stage 2 and 3 evolution. I'm guessing Machoke will get a new split Evolution- I read somewhere that it could be Fairy/ Fighting. The Penguin is probably G-Max Piplup.Anyways there's some stuff there to analyze. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Awakened M

The leaks were real. OMG!

I LOVE G-Max Butterfree! I appreciate Meowth, Pikachu, and Charizard's designs, but these particular pokemon have too much attention. They either have exclusive moves, Alolan forms, or mega evolutions.

The Eevee one is pathetic. It's cute and bushy, and that's it. Its G-Max move, G-Max Cuddle is also lame. I'd rather have the move induce confusion over infatuation.

Overall, it's more annoying Gen 1 pandering. Other gens better get some love too. I wonder why they didn't show Lapras.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Clefairy

2 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

So this one is known as the "Riddler Leak" and it's been hinting at some Pokemon for a while: 

EFeSYkVUEAE9CrZ.jpg

So we got Sirfetch'd, G-Max Pikachu, Meowth, Butterfree. 

There's a soccer player obviously hinting at Scorbunny's final evo, next to it is a spy (Swobble?), and a thinking Gorilla underneath that. The Sheep and the Ram are most likely Wooloos stage 2 and 3 evolution. I'm guessing Machoke will get a new split Evolution- I read somewhere that it could be Fairy/ Fighting. The Penguin is probably G-Max Piplup.Anyways there's some stuff there to analyze. 

Pretty interesting.

Especially the Clafairy/Gengar maybe Clefairy is getting a new ghost form.

Hitmonlee may get a ghost form too

I read about a teapot-like elephant pokemon, maybe a Phanpy regional evolution

Maybe one of the dragons is getting a gargoyle form or evolution and it'll be dragon/rock type

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived