💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh - New Gigasomething Forms

River

Featured Posts

I also think that the reason for the Pikachu, Meowth, Butterfree and Charizard gigas is the anime, which means that Butterfree  Charizard are coming back :party:

I guess Go will have an Eevee.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Awakened M
8 minutes ago, River said:

I also think that the reason for the Pikachu, Meowth, Butterfree and Charizard gigas is the anime, which means that Butterfree  Charizard are coming back :party:

I guess Go will have an Eevee.

Hmmm I'd love to see Team Rocket's Meowth put in some work now in battles. :laughga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

CyanLights

I think the Gigamaxing or w.e is kinda dumb honestly but i like how the version of Pikachu is a reference to his old look 

81TqgoiOIqL._SY606_.jpg

Edonis
26 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

So this one is known as the "Riddler Leak" and it's been hinting at some Pokemon for a while: 

EFeSYkVUEAE9CrZ.jpg

So we got Sirfetch'd, G-Max Pikachu, Meowth, Butterfree. 

There's a soccer player obviously hinting at Scorbunny's final evo, next to it is a spy (Swobble?), and a thinking Gorilla underneath that. The Sheep and the Ram are most likely Wooloos stage 2 and 3 evolution. I'm guessing Machoke will get a new split Evolution- I read somewhere that it could be Fairy/ Fighting. The Penguin is probably G-Max Piplup.Anyways there's some stuff there to analyze. 

Wait is this from the original poster in the 4chan thread or the one that piggy-backed off of it? There was an original poster that described gym leaders, Galarian evolutions, and these special forms, but there was another that expanded into things that were later proven to be false. 

HoneyB

I wish Pikachu stayed chonky like this he’s so CUTE:giveup:

I can’t wait I’m so HYPEDDD:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Snorlax
48 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

The leaks were real. OMG!

I LOVE G-Max Butterfree! I appreciate Meowth, Pikachu, and Charizard's designs, but these particular pokemon have too much attention. They either have exclusive moves, Alolan forms, or mega evolutions.

The Eevee one is pathetic. It's cute and bushy, and that's it. Its G-Max move, G-Max Cuddle is also lame. I'd rather have the move induce confusion over infatuation.

Overall, it's more annoying Gen 1 pandering. Other gens better get some love too. I wonder why they didn't show Lapras.

I agree, how homophobic of pokemon to only have opposite genders attract. :saladga:

Tom Nook

Gigasomething :fan: one of the rumors was accurate that Pikachu would appear as his original fat shape and meowth would have a form but it’s said it would have a spike tail instead of an elongated body

Edit: it said Meowth would get another regional form and Galar Meowth is a spiky ball of fur, so this Gigamathing Meowth is exclusive to Kantonian Meowth which makes senses because it only available as a preorder bonus

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Versace

I miss Mega Evolutions :(

I really don’t think Gigantamax was a necessary mechanic. I wish they would stick to a mechanic and develop it instead of changing dynamics every gen and complicating the overall metagame. 

Oh well, I'm still a huge Pokemon fan so new anything is exciting none the less. The Charizard and Butterfree look cool. The Pikachu, Eevee and Meowth ones :bradley: 

Excited to see the rumored Gigantamax Lapras with musical notes on its back. 

Oh and where are the damn starter evolutions :neyde:

Lion Heart
9 hours ago, Edonis said:

Wait is this from the original poster in the 4chan thread or the one that piggy-backed off of it? There was an original poster that described gym leaders, Galarian evolutions, and these special forms, but there was another that expanded into things that were later proven to be false. 

I think you're thinking of the Affleck leak that basically got everything right: from Marnie and Bede to the Camping theme. 

The one I posted is the Riddler leak and didn't get much attention. I'm not sure which other leak you may be thinking of. But I trust these two. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Saw this...

-Grookong. it’s grass/dark. learns moves like brutal swing, knock off, wood hammer. Gigantimax form stick becomes stuck in ground and grookong wraps it’s legs around it, think mighty joe young climbing a tower
-Intelleon is pure water. rival did have stuff like acid armor, tearful look, camouflage, water pulse. Gigantimax form turns parts of its body almost clear, makes the darker parts look like a jacket. very GQ magazine male model
-I did not see Scorbunny evo’s yet but Leon gets Scorbunny
-rapidash gets tail glow, very much ponyta looking but bigger. male has less hair
-Impidimp does not evolve. Prankster ability.
-Bea has version exclusive gigantimax machamp, while Allister has gengar
-Victor, Isaac, Opal, Kabu dragon ice fairy and fire stadiums
-lots of new Pokémon I seen. one called Putty which is kind of like a ditto clone. a Cheshire Cat that is a descendant of a royal line of meowth, big teeth and round body. loves shiny things. single stage. psychic ledyba line, draws life energy from the stars and looks really good.
-zacian is fairy fighting. no other Pokémon has been able to lift its blade except eternalus, small humanoid dragon with a spiky head. honestly cute.
-thank me later.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived