šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So I saw Inna yesterday

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Hey guys, yesterday I went to an Inna concert and I wanted share my experience and a review of it with you all:

Setlist

It was pretty random. Since it was a show in Germany I already expected her not to perform a lot of her songs in spanish. But considering her last album she should be promoting :poot:Ā consists entirely of songs in spanish I expected her to sing more than one single song from the new album :poot:Ā At least it was Tu Manera :legend:Ā one of my favourites of the album and in general one of the best singles released this year imo. I would have loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved to hear Te Vas but well, maybe next time.Ā 

But on the other hand this had positive effects: I heard a lot of songs I never thought I would see her perform. Some of them I like a lot, some of them not so much. But surprises were nice nonetheless, particularly when she sang inndia.

Visuals:

Pretty much the standard for a middle sized concert: she had a huge screen behind with some nice visuals behind. Nothing specially good, but not bad.

Musicians:

In my opinion this was the stronges point of the show. If you've seen her live, you knows sometimes she uses a live band and sometimes she does not, and the difference between when she does and when she does not is huge. This time she had her band with her and wheeeeeeeeeeeeew it was so great. They did rockier new versions of a lot of the songs that left me shook. And they adapted her biggest hits to a more "live" sound, still being close to the original. The two live rendition that left me the most shocked in the good way were Inndia and Fade Away.

The venue

The fact someoe thought it would be a good idea to have the concert outside we- It rained and some people brought up umbrellas which blocked my view. I still had a very good vision of her, but gurl it would have been perfect without the umbrellas. Per-fect.

General rating

Even tho it was a relatively short concert (aprox an hour) and we did not get to hear much of her new stuff it was such a great experience, specially for the new versions of the songs. Maybe one of the best concerts I've ever attended, definitely the best out of the three times I have seen her. It was very difficult to get there and to go back to my city :poot:Ā and it took me a lot of hours :poot:Ā but I have already forgotten about that, and the memories of the concert will be forever.

IAmNotHere1997

I'm happy that you managed to see her live againĀ :tony:

And from what you say, it seems like we had a totally similar experience. Except when she came to town she sang Romanian songs too, she told us tons of jokes because obviously, she felt like home, and went into the audience several times and hugged kids and stuff. And she's so much shorter than she seems. Also, didn't she bring up a female rapper with her? She said she takes her everywhere.

Andreu
24 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

How are her vocals live?

they are more than OK. She sings the songs and that's it, but she does it good enough

Ā 

Andreu
45 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Also, didn't she bring up a female rapper with her? She said she takes her everywhere.

no :poot:

Omg when Wil I?Ā 

She didn't sing Te Vas? A crime, canceledĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Andreu
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Omg when Wil I?Ā 

Fad is never gonna go to Argentina because you let her flop :grr:

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Fad is never gonna go to Argentina because you let her flop :grr:

Not our fault she doesn't promote :reductive:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€