funny

Gaga responds to a fan who asks whatโ€™s fortnight

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

4-AAA7-EC1-3-CF8-4-DAE-8-CA8-B1-D24828-F
ย 

:ladyhaha:

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Xoxo Adriana

basically a nicer way of saying "why are you acting like an unknowledgeable swine when you could be buying my Avon products"

C66clkaWgAExfR4.jpg

ydnmnme
25 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

She is pissing herself laughing I'm sure :air:

Why I can imagine every second of itย :lmao:

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

derpmonster
23 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

I think this hoe just drunkย :huntyga:

This is too much even for drunkGa. This must be Princess High :air:

I hope she's doing it in moderationย 

Please gaga, please team and family, take care of her and monitor her

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Madling
11 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

This is too much even for drunkGa. This must be Princess High :air:

I hope she's doing it in moderationย 

Please gaga, please team and family, take care of her and monitor her

come on wtf GIF

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, Madling said:

come on wtf GIF

Honey it's all fun and games until it's not. All I said is I hope she has people around her who know her and take care of her.ย 

She's had drug addictions in the past. It may lead to fun tweets but let's hope that's the extent of it.ย 

Madling
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Honey it's all fun and games until it's not. All I said is I hope she has people around her who know her and take care of her.ย 

She's had drug addictions in the past. It may lead to fun tweets but let's hope that's the extent of it.ย 

What on earth are you talking about...ย  You went from fun tweets to drug addiction. She's not a kid, she doesn't need to be minded. Stop infantalizing her.ย 

1 minute ago, Madling said:

What on earth are you talking about...ย  You went from fun tweets to drug addiction. She's not a kid, she doesn't need to be minded. Stop infantalizing her.ย 

What the hell. She's the most famous person on this planet, of course she needs people to take care of her and to help her go through it. Do you even think before commenting?:huh:

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Madling said:

Ummmm... That was absolutely not my intention. She's not a Child but the best of adults are vulnerable to addiction, especially if they've had it in the past. Her team could help by intervening if she goes overboard (again, not saying she did or will) and family by providing mental and emotional support. It goes a long way.

It's a real concern and obviously not just because of tweets but because someone brought up her being drunk.

Madling
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

What the hell. She's the most famous person on this planet, of course she needs people to take care of her and to help her go through it. Do you even think before commenting?:huh:

Hey Kevin,ย 

She's perfectly capable of using her own mind, she's come this far through pop stardom. She's a huge advocate of talking through her problems and asking for help. But it all begins with her.ย 

Thanks for the contribution though.ย 

Madling
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Ummmm... That was absolutely not my intention. She's not a Child but the best of adults are vulnerable to addiction, especially if they've had it in the past. Her team could help by intervening if she goes overboard (again, not saying she did or will) and family by providing mental and emotional support. It goes a long way.

It's a real concern and obviously not just because of tweets but because someone brought up her being drunk.

If Gaga litetally does anything some of you will say she's drunk. She's lying in a pool with a face mask on and relaxing. I'm pretty sure she's all good.ย 

Archived