💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga responds to a fan who asks what’s fortnight

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Madling said:

If Gaga litetally does anything some of you will say she's drunk. She's lying in a pool with a face mask on and relaxing. I'm pretty sure she's all good. 

Why are you so defensive? I'm not attacking you or her.

I wasn't even the one that called her drunk. This isn't an isolated incident. I'm happy she's relaxing and having fun. But must we pretend everything is always roses?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Madling
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Why are you so defensive? I'm not attacking you or her.

I wasn't even the one that called her drunk. This isn't an isolated incident. I'm happy she's relaxing and having fun. But must we pretend everything is always roses?

Because you're creating something out of nothing. Either she or an intern clearly replied to the wrong post, which leads some of you to say/joke she's drunk, which leads to you fretting over her addictions and whether or not she's being minded. :derpga:

It's nothing but needless drama when she's just posted fun pics and a random tweet like she used to. 

If there's reasons to worry then we would know about it. She's just about to kick off another residency after successfully launching her beauty line. She's chilling out in her pool. Like... What's the problem here? 

52 minutes ago, Madling said:

Hey Kevin, 

She's perfectly capable of using her own mind, she's come this far through pop stardom. She's a huge advocate of talking through her problems and asking for help. But it all begins with her. 

Thanks for the contribution though. 

I know that, but just because she's "a huge advocate of talking through her problems and asking for help" doesn't mean that she's always able to practise what she preaches… There's literally nothing that proves that she's dealing with any kind of addiction right now, and I don't think she does, but if i was the case it wouldn't be infantilizing to hope that people around her would help her, because icon or not, she's human, and everybody needs help from time to time, but that's just my opinion:saira:

Madling
58 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I know that, but just because she's "a huge advocate of talking through her problems and asking for help" doesn't mean that she's always able to practise what she preaches… There's literally nothing that proves that she's dealing with any kind of addiction right now, and I don't think she does, but if i was the case it wouldn't be infantilizing to hope that people around her would help her, because icon or not, she's human, and everybody needs help from time to time, but that's just my opinion:saira:

I was talking more about that posters comment on needing Gaga to be "monitored" by her team, all based on a possibly misplaced Instagram comment......... 😐 Its being extremely dramatic for no reason. There isn't even so much as a bottle of wine in the photo :trollga:

As you said there is no evidence that there's any issue at all.. Its stupid that we are even discussing this.  To me, she seems in a better place than she has been in for a long time. She is living her best life in that huge Vegas mansion and about to go earn a million a night, she's making LG6 in her own damn time, getting ready for her besties wedding and enjoying a new relationship in relative privacy. 

Also, something fans need to remember about her, when she does seem drunk or tipsy... The woman can't drink for ****. She's tipsy after one glass. 

Miracle
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Honey it's all fun and games until it's not. All I said is I hope she has people around her who know her and take care of her. 

She's had drug addictions in the past. It may lead to fun tweets but let's hope that's the extent of it. 

You are not her mom

Fortnight = 2 weeks. 2 weeks to LG6. :awesome: :hmm::teehee:

I stopped playing that other fortnite due to the useless anxiety and irritability it caused. Who needs a collection of skins that can't be used outside the game.

DonatellaPop

Are we sure it's 2019 and not 2012? This is so weird 

Spoiler

In a good way ofc

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived