💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Queen>>>>>>>>>>>> The Pinkprint

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

This is a very very very  unpopular opinion but Nicki Minaj's album "Quee(f)n" is way better than The Pinkprint. Before you crucifythethingsido.mp3 allow me to explain

-This is a really shallow reason but the Queen album has a better album cover, like the flavor and mood is already set, while the Pinkprint is just a pink finger print I guess

Spoiler

220px-Nicki_Minaj_-_Queen.png MV5BMjIxOTE5Nzk5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDc2

-Queen is unapologetically  raunchy and dirty, while Pinkprint feels like even on some of the raunchier tracks that Nicki has a bit of a filter on

-Queen has far better bars, punchlines, and metaphors with tracks such as Hard White, Sir, Good Form, LLC, Miami, and Chun-Swae

-Queen has better production and the no track has aged poorly, The pinkprint however has dated/filler tracks such as  Big Daddy, Truffle Butter, Four Door Aventador, ect

Finally Queen is an album where Nicki knows that she is a rap legendt and has a very bossy/cocky tone too it which I stan

Hopefully some people agree, but I don't expect a lot of people with Good Taste

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

alextruper17

Well, this is my unpopular opinion.

Everything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Pink Print=Queen

I like some Nicki Minaj singles, but the rest aren’t my cup of tea.  

I don’t like Nicki’s lyrics

I mean, I still can’t believe part of her lyrics are “Give me the password, to the fucckin’ wifi”

Like What????

And she dares to say that “We need more rapers like her”?

But I’ll give it a try to Queen. I want to listen to the album on its entirety. 

Ganja burn issa bop tho.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Well, this is my unpopular opinion.

Everything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Pink Print=Queen

I like some Nicki Minaj singles, but the rest aren’t my cup of tea.  

I don’t like Nicki’s lyrics

I mean, I still can’t believe part of her lyrics are “Give me the password, to the fucckin’ wifi”

Like What????

And she dares to say that “We need more rapers like her”?

But I’ll give it a try to Queen. I want to listen to the album on its entirety. 

Ganja burn issa bop tho.

Well you should give it a try, and half the time on outros like that, she's just playing around

Also we do need more like her, how else did we get the iconic Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Well you should give it a try, and half the time on outros like that, she's just playing around

Also we do need more like her, how else did we get the iconic Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat

Who are they? Do they sing too?

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Who are they? Do they sing too?

Megan

Spoiler

Doja Cat

Spoiler

And yes they sing

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

alextruper17

I’m Gonna take a listen. You love Taylor Swift, so I’ll believe in your taste.

Both have too a few too many fillers (I would say about 4 for Queen, maybe 6 for The Pinkprint) but the great songs on Queen are GREAT! They are so incredibly good, and that is why I agree with you on this one!

HoneyB

Lyrically she improved for Queen, I just feel like Pink print was more cohesive. Also that was her best era and the one she deserved the most Grammys for idccccc! 

If you take off Run and Hide, Rich Sex, and Sir then it’s pretty good! 
Also Four Door Aventadoor is fvcking fire wdym puta??¿:triggered:

Both are solid albums, Queen however didn’t get the appreciation it deserved because it was a messy era:huntyga:

I would live if we got another mixtape from her I miss mixtape Onika:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Listened to Queen once, confirmed it was trash, never listened to it again. All Things Go alone shits on everything on Queen.

The Bling
2 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

-Queen has far better bars, punchlines, and metaphors with tracks such as Hard White, Sir, Good Form, LLC, Miami, and Chun-Swae

-Queen has better production and the no track has aged poorly, The pinkprint however has dated/filler tracks such as  Big Daddy, Truffle Butter, Four Door Aventador, ect

This only

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Archived