Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

AOC to endorse Sanders

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
49 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

can someone please list differences between warren and sanders? bulletpoints b!tch

I'm tired of the "they're exactly the same" when clearly the arguments from both supporters on here say otherwise.

Here you go :vegas:

On 10/9/2019 at 12:47 PM, AndyDWUW said:

Don’t forget that the mainstream media will also skew any other data in her favor. Such as implying that Bernie “followed in her footsteps” on wealth tax while Bernie has been advocating for that for 30+ years.

Reasons not to support faux progressive Warren:

flip flops on medicare for all. Has called it a “framework”, she will use this excuse to give up on this and make people lose faith. Private insurance will still be kept for mental health, why does she think mental health should not be accessible to everyone?Her daughter’s company merged with a big private insurance company so she has a stake in keeping private health insurance alive. Nothing in her website states “single-payer” system, so she is being ambiguous on purpose. She has called other healthcare plans “good plans, its not a contest”. It is a contest, people are literally dying and clinging for life bc of their health problems and financial repercussions. It is a fight for their lives.

Israel - signed a letter to obama to veto any UN resolution that condemned israel’s illegal settlement enterprise. She defended israel when they bombed gaza

Voted in favor of trump’s military budget twice. Nearly $1 trillion for military, to bomb middle east, kill people

No plan to deal with medical debt!

Means-tested for her resolutions such as student debt. This is not good bc its not fair, this creates envy and bureaucracy w all diff numbers. 

Did not endorse bernie in 2016!

Republican, native american! Lied for years to advance her career! Literally took jobs that Native Americans who were actually opressed could have gotten.

No solidarity with dakota access pipeline. Stayed quiet while Bernie vocally supported their fight.

No banning lobbying, just taxing wtf. She is not willing to ban legal bribery in the US while Bernie does.

Denounced big money now but literally taking it in the general election and also using $10 million from senate campaign to presidential campaign (deceitful). This $10 million includes money from billionaires and lobbyists, literally the people she’s supposedly against. She will take millionaires’ money and do their bidding and be just like Obama.

Raised money for raytheon (military industrial complex)

Actively courting the manipultive DNC elites

Talking w Hillary Clinton behind closed doors. The mother of the DNC, wall street lover, status-quo lover. 

Opportunistic and conveniently (unlike bernie who he fought for the same ideas for 40 yrs)

Media loves her bc she is no threat to their establishment and power

Will not support primary challengers to democrat colleagues- shes a team player

Half the country is living pay check to pay check and under her drug pricing Americans will be required to pay $6,000 a year for drugs, while Bernie’s cap is only $200 a year.

Lied about why she left public school teaching (visibly pregnant vs the fact that she didnt have the proper credentials for a permanent position)

Less individual donors (bernie has more donors in counties that went from obama to trump)

Not diverse (rich white elite)

Not ending at Will employment(bernie will)

No plan to double union membership(bernie will)

No rent control(bernie will introduce rent control)

No ban on fracking

Does not tax the wealthy enough (just 3%)

Represented multiple corporations who had damage lawsuits. She was literally hired to minimize the payments these evil corporations had to pay their victims. Example #1: Used every trick of the book to minimize payments to women who were getting money for breast implants that were faulty and caused autoimmune diseases. Warren sold women out for big corporations. The company was Dow corning. 

Thanks king @AndyDWUW

:vegas:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Marilyn MonHoe
10 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Yeah, that's... not particularly subtle. :saladga:

The establishment will be against him no matter what :saladga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gov Hooka
7 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I’m probably making the trip up to New York for this one too! This is gonna be such a huge moment. I’m so excited.

Omg assuming I can make it, I might be there too! Imagine a Little Bernsters meetup at the rally! 

• YAAAS 1

ltlmnstr

Just to elaborate on the “Too Urban” comment

i forgot how to link tweets but

The Census Bureau is asking driver license info with a weird focus on...eye color.

Trump is bypassing the citizenship answer by using eye color as a racial marker?

Morphine Prince

I hope the Bernie supporters on here get to meet up omg, I'll be there in spirit :hug:

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Love 1

Whispering

This pairing makes sense and should give Bernie a boost. He looked and sounded good last night. Hope he continues to feel stronger every day!

• Like 1
  • Love 1