other

CEREMONY | MEGARATE || Born This Way Ball Looks

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Nuggets
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Born This Way / Black Jesus + Amen Fashion 

Rate: 6.421

Highest Raters: @Suspiria, @ARTPOPsexual (10)

Lowest Raters: @gagaschickens, @DeluluSwine (0)

btw-1-1.jpg

Outfit by Armani Privé

Comments:

@HighRoad Nothing we didn’t see beforehand

@gagaschickens ew. its just nude and boring. not cool enough, not as interesting as the rest of the lewks

@Suspiria Great representation of BTW and her fashion at the time. A little gross, looked like artificial skin, kind of slimy and fleshy - I love it. With the matching hat, gloves and boots it was a complete and well thought out look.

@Miel Not a bad set of outfits by any means. It is an interesting and complete set, that does its job of continuing the original "Born This Way" latex leitmotif well. For the Born This Way outfit, I am very glad they removed the latex sleeves after the first South Korean show- that, combined with the medieval sleeve and structured skirt, was really drowning her out. The freedom of her arms makes the outfit look very dynamic and surprisingly flexible.

Same can be said with the BJ+AF outfit. This outfit looked gorgeous in motion, and the motion shots are probably some of the best in the tour. It emphasized the fluidity of her interpretation of the song's choreography well.

@Nuggets I don't like this outfit that much. It's too simple tbh

@Enzo Looks kinda cheap but it's still memorable

@the Devil of Pop I hated the color and quality of the latex for this look! Gaga has worn this yellowish nude latex for many BTW performances but this one is the worst, because it looks like aged, yellowed rubber that has been sitting in a hospital closet for 30 years LOL! The semi-sheer latex at the 2010 Grammys and the amazing iridescent latex she's wearing at Enigma are so much better!

not mad about it :queenga:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

The same with you. What are you doing here? 

I was here first ugly bitch 

Leave now :hor:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I didn't know that latex outfit was by Armani Privé. I assumed it was made by the Haus. 

You're right :laughga:

There is another latex look that is VERY similar that was by Armani Privé. 

she/her/hers

2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Judas (Melbourne)

Rate: 6.569

Highest Rater: @KatieJudasGaga4 (10)

Lowest Raters: @mvstraw, @ARTPOPe  (0)

Judas-Melborne.jpg

Outfit by Void of Course

Comments:

@Miel An interesting change, which I appreciate. That said, I wonder if I appreciate the change more than the outfit itself.

I like the color scheme a lot- a sort of renewal of the blue leather outfit from the Judas video, this piece adds almost a militaristic aesthetic, which makes sense given the context of this act. The cape is cool, the headpiece is interesting, and the blue worked very well with the orange wigs she was using during the Oceania run.

@Lazz Monster way better

@Enzo I don't know what this is but gurl I'm living

@the Devil of Pop I like how the crown is styled perched forward on her head and how the blue latex is a remix on her iconic Judas dance performance look she wore on Ellen

Looks so good but forgettable 

3 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

giphy.gif

Loool 

Of course :sharon:

SharkmanthaC

Americano/Poker Face

Rate: 6.639

Highest Raters: bryce1jake, @Miel, @Lazz Monster (9)

Lowest Rater: @alextruper17 (0)

americano-1-2.jpg

Meat leotard, skirt bikini top and shoes by Perry Meek for Haus of Gaga

Comments:

@Suspiria I like what they were going for of course, and the flowers were cute. But the execution just screams homemade paper maché Halloween costume...

@Miel Honestly, I love the aesthetic of this whole act. The "meat" and "butcher house" motif is so whacky, and the return of the meat dress was such a surprise, but in the most pleasant way possible. Where the actual Meat Dress looked tasteful in its draping and design, this look is a little grotesque and a lot of obnoxious.

Throw in the visuals of military men and guns, meat hooks, and a giant grinder- god, this was such a cool addition.

@Lazz Monster ofc she had to bring back the meat dress yasss

@Enzo This one is kinda iconic but it's a mess gurl, should've used real meat

@the Devil of Pop I will probably be the only one who loved these looks but they were PERFECT!! How did they get that fake meat to look so realistic yet so cute at the same time? Hilarious performance!! I live for the foot-grabbing-hop-circle dance move! Also did you guys see those quilted leather meat grinders? How deluxe!

she/her/hers

Lazz Monster

i have no idea which outfit i gave my lowest rate to :huntyga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Kinda deserves it :reductive:

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know some fans hate the box wigs. But who else here actually likes them? 

What do you consider a box wig?

she/her/hers

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know some fans hate the box wigs. But who else here actually likes them? 

What box wigs? :oprah:

Archived