đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is This All Calculated?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Sorry to bump this - but reflecting on what's happened / happening today... Gaga's social activity is *certainly* calculated and for the promo. 

I don't know how to feel about it. 

Part of me thinks it's a relevant and clever marketing strategy. 

Another part of me think it's a little cheap, and somewhat 'below' the Gaga of today. 

Either way... with Gaga's team focusing on this level of organic promo - LG6 / lead single is clearly coming very soon. 

subtext / fantasy

Ally Campana

If it’s true, she’s not calculated. She’s just strategic. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Edonis

I don't know if it's calculated or anything (I actually doubt this) but I do think these tweets will help bring in some younger fans in the same way the makeup could, which is always good in the long run. 

Venus Rose
22 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I can't wait until I go to school tomorrow and all my 4th graders are talking about someone tweeting about Fortnite. :poot:

"Who's Lady Gaga?"

:excuseu:

Schwerk

It seems very calculated to me but in a funny way. And it's a way to demand attention, something she lacked on Twitter. She wants to regain it, not sure what for.

I love that at the same time she seems more relaxed on her Instagram approach. Not hiding personal candids (aka dinner pics) in stories, but posting them on her feed. I missed this less stylized posts by her. Her Insta became a marketing portfolio and I think she's making it a bit more personal again. She is ready to connect with her fans in a more healthy way and celebrate a new era together like old times.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

OMonster
8 minutes ago, Marjol said:

It seems very calculated to me but in a funny way. And it's a way to demand attention, something she lacked on Twitter. She wants to regain it, not sure what for.

I love that at the same time she seems more relaxed on her Instagram approach. Not hiding personal candids (aka dinner pics) in stories, but posting them on her feed. I missed this less stylized posts by her. Her Insta became a marketing portfolio and I think she's making it a bit more personal again. She is ready to connect with her fans in a more healthy way and celebrate a new era together like old times.

I wholeheartedly agree with every word of this :D 

subtext / fantasy

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Sorry to bump this - but reflecting on what's happened / happening today... Gaga's social activity is *certainly* calculated and for the promo. 

I don't know how to feel about it. 

Part of me thinks it's a relevant and clever marketing strategy. 

Another part of me think it's a little cheap, and somewhat 'below' the Gaga of today. 

Either way... with Gaga's team focusing on this level of organic promo - LG6 / lead single is clearly coming very soon. 

what you think? october still?

Archived