celeb

Gina Rodriguez faces backlash after using N-word on Instagram

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

misunderstood

Another day, another non-issue. :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Bonkers

In the next tweet f*cking damn Michael will probably come back and ruin things for Raphael again. :derpga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Arturo

She’s so stupid. She already knows Twitter hates her for saying antiblack things before then she WILLINGLY goes and posts this. I don’t feel bad, she’s clueless.

HoneyB

pretendstobeshocked.gif

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8976e8be6fb942b2fd36d

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Sounds more like:

"I'm so sorry that I've been caught off guard, I promise that I will re-check my videos from now and will not post any video with me saying the N word"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Morphine Prince

The passive aggressiveness with which she "apologizes" in that video is so disgusting. The ignorance wooh. 

MonSwiftAnton

I don't believe she has a single hateful bone in her body but after the last time this is a real f***up.  The apology doesn't help her either.

I laughed when I saw this though:

ALGAYDO

Am I the only one who thinks she meant her apology? She was stupid for saying the n word, but it’s  not like she’s had malicious intent? Seems like she was just singing along and forgot she’s not allowed to sing the n word until it was too late and laughed it off. Not saying she’s 100% innocent, but it doesn’t seem like something to cancel someone over? Or does she’s have  history of being racially insensitive/stupid? Someone enlighten me cause I don’t wanna be defending someone who doesn’t deserve to be defended lol 

Archived