Gaga reads us

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
18 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

If you're reading this Gaga just know that I will be drunk and dressed up in the monster pit on Halloween with my two bffs. If your looking to party after the show we're down! 

What's your outfit? 

She/Her/Hers

Tom Nook

Hi Gaga if you are reading this...

One ounce of solution X contains only ingredients a and b in a ratio of 2:3. One ounce of solution Y contains only ingredients a and b in a ratio of 1:2. If solution Z is created by mixing solutions X and Y in a ratio of 3:11, then 2520 ounces of solution Z contains how many ounces of a?

:heart:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Of course not, if she read the post she would have spelled it right

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

29 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Oh, and I'd love an album full of acoustic/j&P versions of your songs, pretty please with Bradley on top?

I want this so badly :tony:

FameHookah
34 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Gaga, if you're reading this, please make LG6 a circus-themed era so we can justify calling ourselves clowns 

tenor.gif?itemid=11037875

Applause was that kinda :v

WTF is MDNA

G U C C I
35 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

What's your outfit? 

Lady+GaGA+With+A+Cup+Of+Tea+sv1FyhIVRWWl

5acb70d71f00002d0016cad2.jpeg?ops=scalef

These looks are my inspiration. I am representing The Fame/Fame Monster and then my other two friends are doing Born This Way and Joanne. 

Can't decide if I want to do the hairbow or this black fascinator with the blonde bob wig. The outfit is black with black rose detailed fishnets and black booties. I also have a tea cup that would be perfect but I doubt they would let me in with it and if they did I would probably loose it.

Franch Toast
17 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Lady+GaGA+With+A+Cup+Of+Tea+sv1FyhIVRWWl

5acb70d71f00002d0016cad2.jpeg?ops=scalef

These looks are my inspiration. I am representing The Fame/Fame Monster and then my other two friends are doing Born This Way and Joanne. 

Can't decide if I want to do the hairbow or this black fascinator with the blonde bob wig. The outfit is black with black rose detailed fishnets and black booties. I also have a tea cup that would be perfect but I doubt they would let me in with it and if they did I would probably loose it.

Ooh, both would be awesome! Sounds like so much fun!!

She/Her/Hers

Ally Campana

Dear Gaga, if you’re reading this, thank you for everything. You are the light of my life. I hope we’ll meet one day and maybe I’ll have the chance to tell you all about it. :heart:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived