life

Gaga: What’s fortnight

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BigDreamer

As a casual player I can  say from a release and marketing standpoint FORTNITE has already collaborated with Marshmallo and Major Lazer in musical events in the game.

They also released content for other major staples in entertainment.  

The Avengers (twice)

Stranger things

It

...and more

Thinking of Gaga doing such a collab isn't  so far fetched and the exposure would be effortless. 

That's just a thought of mine out of left field. I really hope her tweets start revealing more than a big question mark sooner than later. 😂

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, BigDreamer said:

As a casual player I can  say from a release and marketing standpoint FORTNITE has already collaborated with Marshmallo and Major Lazer in musical events in the game.

The Avengers (twice)

Stranger things

It

...and more

Thinking of Gaga doing such a collab isn't  so far fetched and the exposure would be effortless. 

That's just a thought of mine out of left field. I really hope her tweets start revealing more than a big question mark sooner than later. 😂

someone in the comments said "a gaga skin would have the most selectable styles in the game" and I'm here for it

20 hours ago, Gam said:

I saw this and couldn't stop laughing, us gaymers are really thriving rn

also:

fb6006c73c.jpg

:laughga:

Doesn't everyone do that? It's the point of that R rating :giggle:

Why is this getting so much attention? She spelled it wrong. It shouldn't show up on gamers feeds am I right?

gagzus

I’m gonna put my tinfoil hat on for a second and pretend the reason she spelled it wrong is because she’s telling us new music is coming in a fortnight

youtube fashion GIF

Mr Ricky
On 10/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, BigDreamer said:

The Avengers (twice)

Stranger things

It

...and more

Omg, I honestly think I remember you from long time ago, am I wrong? :giveup: 

Crossfit

Archived