Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

La Roux - Supervision (2020 Album)

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

While it hasn't been officially announced yet, La Roux will be releasing a new album called "Supervision" on February 7, 2020.

The first single is called "International Woman of Leisure", and will be released soon this year.

EG3cmDaXUAYaJjh?format=jpg&name=large

TRACKLIST:

1. 21st Century

2. Do You Feel

3. Automatic Driver

4. International Woman of Leisure

5. Everything I Live For

6. Otherside

7. He Rides

8. Gullible Fool

It looks like their team accidentally published the entire album information on Genius, which then was spread throughout a few pop twitter accounts. (They took it out, but they just replaced her header and photo, which coincides with this album cover.)

HOLY F*CK

!!!!!@@@££$$$%%%^(^()^)%((%(%(U**&^%%$£@@!@!@@$£$$££$£$$$£%$^%$%$^%$^%^%$^%$%$^$££$WSESRETRE££$£@$£@$£%$%$£%$£W%$£%$£%$^%$^%$^%£%$£@£@£$£@$£@$£@£Q@$£%$^%$£%$£$£@£!£@%$^%$&^%&^(*&()*)(*()*&)*(&(&*^Y*&^&^%&^$^%$^%%$£$@$!!!"??>>>>::""{{{::>::{{£@£@Q£@Q£Q£Q@@£Q£@Q@Q@!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@LG6FOUNDDEAD

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Neight Shayde

The info also says that the first single will be released in two days, but let's just wait for them to officially announce the details before I put anything concrete :giveup:

Lord Temptation

Honestly, homegurl hasn’t been the same ever since she worked with Kanye West in 2010 :excuseu:

youandi

FINALLY! Not even a massive fan but been so excited for this release. Let Me Down Gently is an amazing song! 

Loyalty
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What has she done after Bulletproof? That's the only song i've heard from her :huntyga:

In for the Kill :queenga:

kaelergrey
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What has she done after Bulletproof? That's the only song i've heard from her :huntyga:

That whole debut album is POP PERFECTION. Everything sounds AMAZING. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Earthling

my OG pop-queen is coming back finally I'm so happy :giveup::giveup::giveup:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived