šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo exposed?

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Delusional

Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s literally one lyric and it ainā€™t that uncommon

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

LibraOctober98

Funny how they said they don't want to start anything during her time in the spotlight, and then did exactly that. People will forever be pressed, Viva La Lizzo

Sneaky Oliver

A cultural figure?! Gurl you need to calm downĀ 

Iā€™m not sure how it works. I mean 5% mayĀ not be that much and I suppose coming from streaming, itā€™s probably not that much of money reallyĀ 

but participating in one line of the song is really worthy of 5% of the profits?!Ā :huh:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

ItsCaseyPaul

So I'm all for fairness and proper crediting. But like.. they stole it from another singer's tweet? And I get it, it's the same notes and rhythm, but sis.. you're upset about a single lyric that you didn't even create.

Ā 

Like sure, want to be credited? Fine. But asking for 5% payment is excessively irrational, not in actual monetary value but in the ethos of friendship. If she's your friend as you guys are very blatantly making it seem (almost looks fake AF tbh), be aĀ realĀ friend, move on andĀ support her success without trying to ride on her coattails for payment for a lyric another singer posted.

But that's just my opinion.

Ā :madge:

Versace

1-They don't own that line.Ā So no writing credits for you sir. To even make a case of this, the line should be in another song that's already out for them to be asking for writing credits. Don't blame others for utilizing ideas before you.Ā 

2-I can't hear this Healthy demo clearly, if it indeed uses the same chords/melody then give them production credits.

/Close Thread

Ā 

Maybe not the lineĀ 

But they should be credited for the melody, the chords, etc

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Archived