Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6

kaelergrey

What genre are you into?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What genre are you into?

• Rock
    • RNB (though some people says RnB is dead lol)
    • Orchestra
    • POP (cause I want another bad romance and another poker face and i live in the 2000s lol)

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Errrr... that's not gonna happen, whatever she puts out. And that's just how it is (and should be in a way?), irregardless of the quality.

I strongly disagree with this. If Madonna can leave a white hot streak of masterpiece albums beginning with Erotica and ending with Confessions and have most of those records be so popular that they overshadow her already iconic early/classic material (self-titled to LAP) in terms of legacy and artistry and rival them in commercial success then Gaga should have a go at it as well. I fully believe she can do it. It’s better to try than to sit back and rest on her laurels.

And “irregardless” isn’t a word. It’s just “regardless”.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
25 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I strongly disagree with this. If Madonna can leave a white hot streak of masterpiece albums beginning with Erotica and ending with Confessions and have most of those records be so popular that they overshadow her already iconic early/classic material (self-titled to LAP) in terms of legacy and artistry and rival them in commercial success then Gaga should have a go at it as well. I fully believe she can do it. It’s better to try than to sit back and rest on her laurels.

And “irregardless” isn’t a word. It’s just “regardless”.

I don't see it happen, but of course it would be cool to be proven wrong.
Her "failing" to do so would not necessarily mean that she would "sit back and rest on her laurels". I hope it's clear that's not what I meant at all.

The fact that you had to include that last sentence though :huntyga:

Smother Em Eh

F*** pop! 

Give me some pop/ rock, glam rock, gothic music, heavy metal you name it. 

I also want an album full of Bloody Marys now what an amazing dark album that would be. So magical in such a mysterious way. :pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived