Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kim Petras - Icy (Music Video)

Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been really disappointed by all her stuff since her first few songs. Her album was basically absent of anything uptempo or poppy and even the full halloween album isn't anything super great besides the intro. This video has a few good looks. 

noisullitcefrep

Ughhh the first video of her's I genuinely like:nooo: I felt like the only thing she was kind of lacking were visuals but damn, she is serving here. We, intellectuals, have decided to stan forever:bradley:

DonatellaPop

Why does she always put the song name first? Is it like her thing or?

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

IAmNotHere1997

Boring. The visuals don't do justice for the song, and the looks don't make up for the nonexistent storyline.

Versace
11 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I've been really disappointed by all her stuff since her first few songs. Her album was basically absent of anything uptempo or poppy and even the full halloween album isn't anything super great besides the intro. This video has a few good looks. 

Oh wow. I personally have been really enjoying her music. She gives me all the good feels that Pop music gave me during 2009-2012. I enjoyed her album Clarity and Turn Off The Light from top to bottom, and it's rare for me to enjoy albums in full these days. But to each his own I guess :shrug: 

11 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Totally disagree, I'm impressed by pretty much every release so far.

Her poppy tunes were great, but this the dark bubblegum pop the world has been lacking.

I'll admit her halloween album is nowhere near as good as Clarity. 

It's strange how people are critical of pop girls like Kim and Charli, but standards are immediately lower with Ariana and Katy. 

Just now, Versace said:

Oh wow. I personally have been really enjoying her music. She gives me all the good feels that Pop music gave me during 2009-2012. I enjoyed her album Clarity and Turn Off The Light from top to bottom, and it's rare for me to enjoy albums in full these days. But to each his own I guess :shrug: 

I feel the same way too. Very few albums can I listen to completely without wanting to skip (sometimes Gaga's included), but the good thing about Kim's music is that it's consistent but not too samey.

Gracious Gaga

This video has a lot of potential.  She should’ve got a better director.  The result was very cheap and homemade.  There were a few good shots.  It needed to be taken up a couple notches though.

♥ Kindness Police.

Ryusei
43 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

What? Do Me is uptempo and poppy...

Musery

Gracious Gaga
22 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

the beat reminds me of The Weeknd Pray For Me

Reminds me of Starboy 

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

18 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

What? Do Me is uptempo and poppy...

I wouldn’t say do me is uptempo.  Got my number sweet spot and personal hell are. Even icy is more uptempo than do me.   

♥ Kindness Police.

Versace
3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I wouldn’t say do me is uptempo.  Got my number sweet spot and personal hell are. Even icy is more uptempo than do me.   

For me personally Do Me is the most uptempo song on the album. Maybe we just have different interpretations of uptempo. I could be wrong but don't care and just wanna bop  :lolly:

Archived