💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 this Friday

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

im sure lg6 is coming this week but dont @ me. 

why?

its6a6a on Instagram posted a story. im pretty sure they're an insider. 

also, gaga posted on littlemonsters.com. she often does that before release

thats all my points

also there has been a thread like this every friday this past year. Jesus we need Jesus 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

imagine if we got an album every time a member suspected we‘d get one. We‘d be at LG45 or smth

Musery

Prismatic Light

Ehm... These reasons seem weak to me tbh. I'm sure a single will come in November and the album in February, possibly with a second single in time for a Grammy performance lol

Be kind 🧡

corvus albus

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the insta account you think is an insider is a known liar :oops:

xoxo Craig

If LG6 comes out on Friday, I will run out on my street completely naked and post a video of it here  :awkney:    Wake up and come back to reality

End Racism Now

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

If LG6 comes out on Friday, I will run out on my street completely naked and post a video of it here  :awkney:    Wake up and come back to reality

Do it anyway

gagaschickens
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

and i will take a bath in ice cubes wearing my good christian bathing suit, and sing government hooker for the old ladies at the church

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Gaga releasing her album the day Adele is gonna drop her new single and end careers, I wouldn't be suprised tbh :smh:

Archived