💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max = Madonna??

QueenGermanotta

Featured Posts

QueenGermanotta

So what I dont understand is:

Everybody is bashin on Ava for beein a Lady Gaga copy. But honestly...

Lady Gaga is a Madonna copy. Madonsters prooved it to us.

So wouldnt it make more sense to call Ava Max another Madonna impresionator? Because Gaga isnt the original afterall?

No hate on Gaga or Ava. I love Gaga and I dont mind Ava- I just wanted to know how you see those things. 

Should Madonna fans decide things like that because they were there first? Or is it hypocrite for us Monsters to say anything at all? I dont know? mhh

No hate or provocation intended- please spread love 

xoxo

Borislshere

"No hate or provocation intended" opens post with "lady Gaga is a Madonna Copy".

the  madonna nation jumped out 

and Madonna is Marylin Monroe Copy so Ava is Marylin Monroe

200.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LadyLuca

I think I see what you did there.

Yes. I also despise every Monster Bashin on Ava. After Madonna fans were toxic as hell to Gaga and Monsters in the past... its so embarissing to see that our fan base does the very same thing to another young artist.

Honestly the way I feel about Monsters hating on Ava and her fan base is: REDUCTIVE :reductive:

And I hope they soon shut they speaking holes about that :queenga:

Spreading opinions is okay but not hate- and also people should care less about all that nonsence

A artist that I like once said: Stop the Drama, Start the Music :firega:

GhettoFabulous

Honestly I don’t see that much similarities between Gaga and Madonna(aside from being white and having blonde hair really..and of course being a controversial mega star but like... :awkney:) like I feel like the whole “Gaga is Madonna” thing was  blown waaay our of proportion just like this” Ava max is the new lady Gaga” thing...can we not box up people and just leave them be tbh:diane:

Just now, LadyLuca said:

I think see what you did there.

Yes. I also despise every Monster Bashin on Ava. After Madonna fans were toxic as hell to Gaga and Monsters in the past... its so embarissing to see that our fan base does the very same thing to another young artist.

Honestly the way I feel about Monsters hating on Ava and her fan base is: REDUCTIVE :reductive:

And I hope they soon shut they speaking holes about that :queenga:

Spreading opinions is okay but not hate- and also people should care less about all that nonsence

A artist that I like once said: Stop the Drama, Start the Music :firega:

ouch, you spilled the tea on everyone sis

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LateToCult

Madonna = 4

Gaga = 2^2

Ava = sqrt (16)

4 is equal to 2^2 and sqrt(16) is equal to 2^2

Therefore sqrt(16) is equal to 4.

There are no lies in the title.  :ladyhaha:

Lilmonzter

I think Ava is still half baked 

She needs to be fully baked to be edible

The look the voice the live performances all need work, and a touch of individuality 

Sing C'est la vie 

HoneyB

Anyone who actually thinks the Ava Max Gaga comparisons are real needs to seek help:laughga:

Literally howww?¿¿? She kinda looks like her, but other than that, they’re different artistically, musically, and when it comes to their level of talent:trollga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived