💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone want my enigma tickets

Ack1234

Featured Posts

GovFameHooker

Usually Ticketmaster is really strict and shitty when it comes to refunds but health issues are an eligible reason. They should be listed in their rights of withdrawal!

So maybe try that out. 
But you really shouldn‘t care about that stuff atm.. ask someone to manage that stuff for you and focus on your health instead!

Hope you‘ll be alright soon! Get well ♥ 

I’ve just sent an email get back to me in 24/48 hrs if they don’t or let me resell anyone is welcome to try pick them up I will get back to you in a couple days I will give you my name and the last 4 digits of my card -I promise I will get back like I said I hate them go to waste x

ladylinners

If you bought the insurance option with the tickets you should be able to get a refund for health reasons. That's stated on the ticketmaster website. 

G U C C I

Hope you get to feeling better and everything is alright with your health! Ticketmaster refunded me the price of some tickets last year. They are usually horrible to deal with but I lucked up so maybe you will too if no one can use them! 

I’m so sorry!! I hope you recover soon! :heart: It also might be helpful to check with your credit card company. Some offer trip cancellation reimbursement for health reasons. They might cover the cost of the tickets and other things. 

Got an update so I’m trying to get a bit of money back so if anyone would like to offer any amount for tickets that would be great ticketmaster have now changed my tickets to phone barcode don’t worry I’m will keep to my word and still give them away if no one buys them there is acouple if people who contacted me on day one thanks again x

I’ve still got these any offers block 406 row d 7+8 I now have the phone barcodes to transfer thanks

Archived