💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone want my enigma tickets

Ack1234

Featured Posts

Hi all I should be going to Vegas on Sunday the 20th and going watching gaga on Wednesday the 23rd .yesterday I had an heart attack which I’m still in hospital.i live in the uk and can probably get my money back for the hols .but no chance for my tickets they were to be picked up at venue if anyone would like them (free cause I don’t want them to go to waste) you can have then not sure how cause I think you need the card what purchase them let me know.

Franch Toast

Forget about the tickets: I'm wishing you a full and speedy recovery! I know Ticketmaster is evil, but maybe given the circumstances, you could try to get a refund (unlikely, I realize), or at least sell them at a discounted price to someone. And definitely talk to the airlines about refunding your flight if at all possible. 

Sending you healing vibes!! :heart:

She/Her/Hers

Feel good!!

would be pretty nice to donate them for one of the Wish Fulfillment organizations for kids/teens/adults with cancer

https://www.cancer.net/coping-with-cancer/finding-social-support-and-information/wish-fulfillment-organizations-people-with-cancer

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Hello, I would love to have your tickets. I live in Las Vegas but, sadly cant afford tickets. It would be my dream to go to the show. Please message me if still available. I can pick them up anytime. I hope you feel better. 

CatelynnMarie

Please please have a quick and healthy recovery! Sending all the hugs and love your way :heart:  

Angel Baby

Hoping you get well soon! ❤️

I actually go to University here in Vegas, but I don’t have the funds to be able to see here since I pay for all my tuition +textbooks expenses. I would love to be able to go if you have not given out the tickets to anyone else 🙂

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

Katharine Hepburn

I hope you see the show, another day x

I'm from Europe and broke so :triggered:

xoxo Joanne

Archived