💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should collab with A$AP Ferg

Meredith Grey

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

A$AP Ferg is one of the weaker artists in A$AP Mob. A$AP Rocky however, would be amazing. He's so talented.

I just know he’s attractive :duck:

HoneyB

Omg maybe, I would prefer A$AP Rocky though they could make something good:giveup: Juicy J as well!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

tbh, first thought that comes to mind on pop collabs “with a$ap” … (don’t shoot the messenger, legit just word association)

op: it would feel a bit forced … just imo. the cudi, wale, and trina collabs all kind of had an oddly synchronous vibe, but i don’t really see that happening with ferg … but it’s all hypothetical, so who knows … although, given gaga’s track record, eve and/or missy would be an ace niche scene collab

GhettoFabulous

He’s homophobic + his **** ain’t that good to just skip that part so no:poot: If it’d be a rapper I’d say Travis Scott or Kanye or Kendrick again :lolly::poot:

Cristina Yang

A$AP Ferg is one of the best lyricist in the rap game, listen to Cocaine Castle, Psycho, Tango, Dreams Fairytales and Fantasies people:neyde: he’s got talent and he’s versatile.

Meredith Grey
2 hours ago, Cristina Yang said:

A$AP Ferg is one of the best lyricist in the rap game, listen to Cocaine Castle, Psycho, Tango, Dreams Fairytales and Fantasies people:neyde: he’s got talent and he’s versatile.

Thank you Dr. Yang. What a professional opinion

Archived