Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's "Madame X Tour" Is Turning Into A Horrible Experience For Fans

MrMojoRisin

Featured Posts

MrMojoRisin

Madonna's "Madame X Tour" Is Turning Into A Horrible Experience For Fans

"When I was eleven, I came across a show on VH1 titled "Madonna's Greatest TV Moments." I was curious and decided to watch. While I always heard about Madonna before, I never considered myself a fan. By the time the show ended, I was ready to obtain my fan card. I soon got my mother to buy me a copy of "The Immaculate Collection," the first Madonna album I owned. I spent the next several months catching up on all her music, videos, tours, and films.

However, I'm not the kind of fan who will blindly worship everything she does. I have a mind of my own. If she releases something I don't like, I'm honest about it. Madonna has just wrapped up her stint at BAM's Howard Gilman Opera House. It was the first stop on Madonna's "Madame X Tour." With this new tour, Madonna has made many fans happy. Yet, there are several other fans who have been shafted since the tour began."

READ MORE: https://www.theodysseyonline.com/madame-x-tour-experience

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

However, I'm not the kind of fan who will blindly worship everything she does. I have a mind of my own. If she releases something I don't like, I'm honest about it.

Ok which one of you gheys wrote this article?

tumblr_inline_o1fy6nm1Ea1qgk4m1_500.gif

Hottie Detector

Madonna is expensive, late and kinda rude. And that Polaroid thing where she turns $2k down is messy and offensive as hell. But I feel like that’s who she is now and if you’re a stan then you should know. I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve to be called out but there have been essays like this since at least the MDNA Tour, so either move on or accept it because she’s not going to change 

Also it makes me scream that with this tour she wanted to be closer to her fans, but now that she truly realizes what that actually entails she’s remembering what we high key knew all along: she hates her fans :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

gagannefrancc
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

Madonna is expensive, late and kinda rude. And that Polaroid thing where she turns $2k down is messy and offensive as hell. But I feel like that’s who she is now and if you’re a stan then you should know. I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve to be called out but there have been essays like this since at least the MDNA Tour, so either move on or accept it because she’s not going to change 

Also it makes me scream that with this tour she wanted to be closer to her fans, but now that she truly realizes what that actually entails she’s remembering what we high key knew all along: she hates her fans :rip: 

madonna has a reputation of always being late in her concerts. that's what i heard. :triggered:

Jeremy Kosinski
32 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

madonna has a reputation of always being late in her concerts. that's what i heard. :triggered:

It's funny i heard this for literally forever and i saw her back in summer of 06 on the confessions tour in Chicago and i really really think she was on time for our show but i think my show was the 3rd of 4 so maybe had her **** together by that night cuz i lived in the northwest suburbs and remember being home by 12/1230ish tht was with traffic getting out of the United center too i consider myself lucky. Only complaint was the amount of  $ i paid for the tour book & a simple lil wrist sweat band. Oh... and the 315$ i paid for the ticket...I'm glad i went then cuz to me her tours since have been less entertaining imo.

Jose P

I hate this clickbait y posts meant to bring in hate towards Madge in this site. The show is critically acclaimed and this is only the opinion of one person. Yet the title makes it seem like it’s been a flop for most fans which is not true :madge:

AJRocketMan

That’s sad and disappointing. I’ve been hearing she’s late for concerts since 2012, although I’m sure that started earlier. I wonder if she was always like that? I need to talk to someone who went to Blond Ambition and The Girlie Show to see if she was like that back then.

5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Does she really take money off fans for a Polaroid? Surely not?

Yeah she takes a Polaroid on stage, sells it to the highest bidder and gives the money to charity. I think the highest it went was for like 7k cash, and apparently one night she was supper moody and refused to sell it for 2k because she deemed that too low :rip: 

like, the money is going to charity girl 

who will love me when the night is over

Ricardo

so... essentially this is only about Madge being late and shows being cancelled...

ok, thanks for the insight girl 

Bored Over It GIF by Originals

Archived