Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's "Madame X Tour" Is Turning Into A Horrible Experience For Fans

MrMojoRisin

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

Taylor Swift enjoyed it when she went the other night and that's all I have to say

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
4 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

The show is getting positive critical claims left and right .

@Ferrer Zorola why did you sad react this post ?? In what way this statement hurted your feelings ? :triggered:

Suspiria
6 hours ago, Spock said:

Yeah she takes a Polaroid on stage, sells it to the highest bidder and gives the money to charity. I think the highest it went was for like 7k cash, and apparently one night she was supper moody and refused to sell it for 2k because she deemed that too low :rip: 

like, the money is going to charity girl 

Oh if it goes to charity that's slightly better.

But damn who brings 7k cash to a show they already spent hundreds of dollars on:rip: Madge really has lost all concept of money.

Madonna is a bit of a hypocrite.  She bangs on about inclusivity and equal rights yet charges obscene amounts for this tour so only a niche section of people can attend.

Musicisfreedom

Yawn. People love to complain about everything that Madonna does. Don't like her show just don't go. No one is asking you to pay hundreds to see her or pay thousands for her polaroid selfie that goes to charity. It's quite a simple concept. I didn't see people dragging Kate Bush when she did the same thing years ago, charging loads of money for an intimate show that banned phones. 

And to say that Madonna hates her fans is really silly in my opinion. Just because she doesn't kiss her fans ass and let them come in the way of her artistic vision doesn't mean she hates her fans. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
5 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Taylor Swift enjoyed it when she went the other night and that's all I have to say

Yes! This! Plus almost everyone I've talked to that actually went to the shows loved it. The only ones I see complaining are the ones who aren't even planning on buying a ticket

Bitch I'm Madonna

ltlmnstr

The writer links their initial review of the show in this article

I read both articles and it seems they don’t like the new album.

Their little snippet about abortion bothers me. 

Queen Bitch

I know a guy who went to the premiere. He loved the show, so much that he already bought tickets for one of her Paris concerts next year. He didn't feel that there was any problems with the show whatsoever. 

insight
54 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Madonna is a bit of a hypocrite.  She bangs on about inclusivity and equal rights yet charges obscene amounts for this tour so only a niche section of people can attend.

It's called Capitalism. By the way 95$ priced tickets are available 7-8 hours before the show start.

1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Not you dragging Lady Gaga and Enema to the mud.:triggered:

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, insight said:

It's called Capitalism. By the way 95$ priced tickets are available 7-8 hours before the show start.

What kind of tickets? :stalkga: I may have to think about upgrading when it gets closer to the show

Bitch I'm Madonna

2 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Yawn. People love to complain about everything that Madonna does. Don't like her show just don't go. No one is asking you to pay hundreds to see her or pay thousands for her polaroid selfie that goes to charity. It's quite a simple concept. I didn't see people dragging Kate Bush when she did the same thing years ago, charging loads of money for an intimate show that banned phones. 

And to say that Madonna hates her fans is really silly in my opinion. Just because she doesn't kiss her fans ass and let them come in the way of her artistic vision doesn't mean she hates her fans. 

Next time you can just quote me sis

i’m not complaining, tbh everything I’ve been hearing about this tour is making me scream and I love that it’s lowkey messy. And you did not compare Kate’s first shows in 35 years to the Madame X Tour :rip: 

Madonna has always had this extremely dry and sarcastic sense of humor, but that can really take an unpleasant turn as a lot of fans that have gone to BAM have reported. It’s not about kissing her fans asses or the artistic process lol, it’s about not being rude to them. Like, the Material Girl skit during RHT was painful to watch at times, and to get an entire tour like that is going to be interesting 

who will love me when the night is over

insight
47 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

What kind of tickets? :stalkga: I may have to think about upgrading when it gets closer to the show

Mezzanine and Balcony, that was the case for BAM.

10 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Sis why put 2 paragraphs in if they say nothing. I ain’t clicking that link.  :air:

this

Archived