• Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Screenshot-2019-10-15-at-01-19-36.png

xoxo amanda incoming 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ally Campana

The response is kinda weird though. Like she wasn’t called ‘Stefani’.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Zander

Sis does herself no favours when she answers that question exactly the same way gaga would have / has done.

She claimed to have never drunken soda in her life, and someone from ATRL exposed her on the AMA with a picture of her drinking soda :triggered:

nenhures

Honestly I feel like this comparison thing is a vicious cycle. It happened to Gaga when she started, it happened to those before her and it's happening to new girls right now. So is life for women in the music industry.

Ava's music doesn't appeal to me and I feel like a lot of her supposed quirkiness falls flat but at the end of the day she's just a harmless pop girl having a bit of fun and enjoying her moment and a lot of us seem to harness this "get off my lawn" attitude like a bunch of 70 year olds that's straight up unnecessary.

That said, good lord the girl really doesn't help herself, does she?

sampool

The bullying of this girl has turned from sad to pathetic, specially that it’s not 2011 and you’re not 16 anymore.

Act your age cuz you look stupid, literally.

Maybe if she had said the 2nd part first, then the first part second, the reverse order would have imparted clarity to the sentiment hidden by her true name that she thought it was a compliment. 

Archived