celeb

Ava Max: "I'm Not Stefani Germanotta"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

I honestly think her music is entertaining. I do believe her entire act is painfully derivative of GaGa's, but it is not something that bothers me. 

Lady GaGa is a great musician, of course she'll have not only lookalikes, but sound-alikes as well. As for Ava in particular... I think she'd be more successful without the whole wallmart-gaga act, but whatever. 

I do think we as a community should let her be TBH. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

He8MyHeart

I bet she wanted to be Gaga when she was younger. If she had originality, she wouldn't be compared to anyone.

1 hour ago, GoneGUY said:

While I dont think people should be constantly comparing her, this response seems so strange to me. 

This

Doncho

Yall need to leave Ava alone. She is not copying Gaga, and she dont even want to be the "new Gaga". She is just doing her thing. Let her have her moment!

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

If she had originality, she wouldn't be compared to anyone.

This statement is untrue. A lot of artists are compared to an artist before them even if they didn't like it. For instance, Mariah was compared to Whitney and Gaga was compared to Madonna, yet Mariah and Gaga showed how original they were and talented they were aswell. 

Wait are you the real @KatieJudasGaga4 Or did you just change your profile pi- Nevermind the icon came when I @'d you :laughga:

OT: Ava, the new pop queen of the 2020's :firega:

Edonis

Anyways, I still don't see that many LG similarities with her aside from occasional looks. Her music and brand is more Katy Perry imo, not that there is anything wrong with that.

AdmistTheLight

You know what I love? That Sefani Germanotta has became a household name

:bradley:

Liberaté mi amor

Archived