šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney posts that we should appreciate Mother Nature

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

it's so true, peopleĀ focus way too much on social media and we should appreciate the world we live in.

this is a beautiful picture!Ā :heart:Ā 

i'm loving that sheĀ slowly seems to be speaking up more about things.

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

"Like ya'll should really think about the nature and all. It's like soooo beautiful here when I flew here with my private jet and it's just like... Oh! Please think of the nature!"

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, mmkay said:

"Like ya'll should really think about the nature and all. It's like soooo beautiful here when I flew here with my private jet and it's just like... Oh! Please think of the nature!"

oh shut upĀ :triggered:

britney rarely ever flys on private jets! (i hope you'd say this about other celebsĀ :triggered:Ā who flaunt their money and being on private jets all the time)

she is literally just saying to put the phone down and appreciate life, i can't at people who constantly try and bring peopleĀ down. i just don't understand the need for these sorts of comments.

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

raragaga

tg she doesn't write her own songs

xoxo

I love Britney but I think we should stop creating a thread whenever she posts something on Instagram. Let's do this when there's something really happening.

No disrespect to the opĀ :heart:

Ā 

Ā 

The Bling
23 minutes ago, mmkay said:

You can't preach with an avi like that lmao

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

JazzGa

Ā 

27 minutes ago, mmkay said:

And don't forget about the minimum wage employees who clean all the litter off the rich people's resort beaches every morning at 4:00 AM! Maybe we should appreciate them with an IG post :green:Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

letsgetdirrty

Why is she still on vacation?? I need the album by the end of the yearĀ 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | BeyoncƩ | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

ChromaticaPunk
11 minutes ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Why is she still on vacation?? I need the album by the end of the yearĀ 

2019 britney album isn't happeningĀ :oops:

HausOfMark

I am enjoying Britney relaxing and enjoying her life. Shes been running since 1998 and with her breakdown, she still came out with BLACKOUT. Its nice shes finally stopped to enjoy her (controled) life and taking a breath.

I am sure when she is ready, she will get back to work but its nice she is enjoying life and vacationing and enjoying everything that has been given to her.Ā 

-Mark

Smother Em Eh

Iā€™m happy for her and sooo glad sheā€™s taking a break. She deserves it

Also we love a nature and life living queen.Ā :vegas:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived