Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Mark Zuckerberg secretly meets with conservatives

Featured Posts

SEANGT

We're all ****ed. We're literally gonna go extinct because of these dumbass billionaires. 

• Like 12

Matangi

"billionaires should not exist" -Bernie Sanders, Revolutionary & 46th President of the United States

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa

If he was meeting leftist influencers about free speech, I would be more worried about free speech on the internet. Why is he meeting them anyway? He should go by what the constitution says on free speech, its not that complicated.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

PoshLife

I mean, I don't think they were friendly meetings. Neither party is particularly fond of Big Tech lately: conservatives think social media sites are censoring them, liberals think they're letting conservatives post falsehoods and not taking anti-semitism and other hateful posts seriously.

So I think this is more about Zuckerberg trying to cover his @ss than about anybody working together.

That said, I love that Warren is taking Big Tech to task.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 1

lego
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

If he was meeting leftist influencers about free speech, I would be more worried about the internet. Why is he meeting them anyway? He should go by what the constitution says on free speech, its not that complicated.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet-will-ask-bill-gates-to-close-it-up-a6764396.html

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

lego
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im not talking about Trump, im talking about conservatives and republicans who believe in full free speech on the internet.

and what is Trump and who is he representing and who is his main support and audience? conservatives and republicans. find me where they condemned him for this. 

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, lego said:

and what is Trump and who is he representing and who is his main support and audience? conservatives and republicans. find me where they condemned him for this. 

I wouldnt say they condemned him for this, but they do believe in free speech on the internet. Just like how Obama did horrible things that Democrats disagree with yet they do not condemn it because they are partisan about it. Many issues that Democrats are against yet their president supports and same with republicans.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2

lego
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

I wouldnt say they condemned him for this, but they do believe in free speech on the internet. Just like how Obama did horrible things that Democrats disagree with yet they do not condemn it because they are partisan about it.

No they don’t. This is perfect example. They’re hypocrites and you can’t even see why. But the left is the problem. :ladyhaha: 

Faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, lego said:

No they don’t. This is perfect example. They’re hypocrites and you can’t even see why. But the left is the problem. :ladyhaha: 

The left is not the problem, I did not say that. I agree more with the left on mos issues. But when it comes to free speech, the left hasnt been the best in my opinion. And yes the right can be hypocritical like saying they are for free speech but then want to ban burning the American flag.

Edited by Faysalaaa

FATCAT

Just a recap: Freedom of Speech is the protection of Speech (in various forms) from the government. Because Facebook is not a public entity, you have zero "rights" on their platform. That includes speech.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladey Gaygay

I'm just so excited to go extinct while these billionaires sip mimosas in their underground bunkers

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘
  • Like 2