💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

“The only real star at the moment is Lady Gaga." - Elton John

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

To be fair he's also biased I mean they have worked together multiple times and she's the godmother of his child(ren?) but also we been knew :whitney: 

that didn't stop him from calling ARTPOP trash pretty much :poot:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheProfessor
6 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

The shade to Adele and Beyonce. :laughga:

They both can't act, so there's no shade.

Sassy McSass

This coming from Elton means so much! I really do hope we continue to see great things happening in Gaga’s future. :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

When he's right he's right :vegas:

But it is true, she's a real performer in every sense. There are lots of talented people out there, but Gaga's got it all, across multiple genres and disciplines. 

Awakened M
15 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Everybody else

DTruQEuVAAA8vmR.jpg

I just love Kesha and Katy's face here.:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Bradley
18 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

To be fair he's also biased I mean they have worked together multiple times and she's the godmother of his child(ren?) but also we been knew :whitney: 

He's not biased. He voiced his disapproval for ARTPOP when he himself is one of Gaga's closest friends. The man speaks whatever he thinks and he's honest about it.

ANTI WP
44 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Everybody else

DTruQEuVAAA8vmR.jpg

Rihanna knows the truth thats why she is smiling 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNkvDfGDvRbdLRnxgoY_H

31 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

10541487.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

Sir Elton John has said that Lady Gaga is the “only real star at the moment”.

He said that Gaga, who has gone from a singer-songwriter and performer to an Oscar-nominated actress in the space of a decade, could have a career to match Barbra Streisand in the future.

The Rocket Man singer told GQ Hype magazine: “To be a star, you have to be a star for a long time and you have to do that by being a live performer.

“You can’t be a star just by making records. That’s not going to happen. To be a star, you have to last for 50 years. You have to be a Barbra Streisand. You have to be a Paul McCartney. You have to be Sting. You have to be Fleetwood Mac. You have to be The Who."

He completed: "The only real star at the moment is Lady Gaga. She could have a career like Barbra Streisand if she wanted to. She’s got the ambition, she’s got the talent coming out of every pore of her body, so it’s up to her whether she wants it and I think she does want it.”

https://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/leisure/showbiz/17967195.sir-elton-john-reveals-singer-thinks-one-true-star-moment/

We been knew. I'm just proud of that Fleetwood Mac shoutout - except, Lindsey ain't in the band (again!) and it ain't Fleetwood Mac without him tbh

Brie Candy
3 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Rihanna knows the truth thats why she is smiling 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNkvDfGDvRbdLRnxgoY_H

The only one who became an icon from this pic

Archived