Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

The Kurds' reality right now

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
Spoiler

The spoiler contains a video a a woman carrying her dying toddler. I am telling exactly what is in the spoiler for you to comment without opening it if it's too much for you to bear. It was posted by Ambassador Susan Rice on Twitter.  The text reads "WTF. This blood is on Trump's hands alone, but the shame is shared by all decent Americans."  It's a retweet of a  mother that reads. I left my husband in Kobani. I thought I could save our daughter away from bombing,but unfortunately she died on the road. Where is the free world.. where are those who talk about humanity, who talk about values..what does Ardogan want from us?

Absolutely DO NOT OPEN it if it's going to offend you. But, I had to share it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

THATFoxyFeeling

That's horrific, the poor little girl. You can hear the pain and anger in the mother's voice, this should never have happened and all she can do is hold her dying child. :ohno:

Fantina

I have no words. No matter who, and I will repeat no matter who the enemy is, bombing civilians is not a way to "make peace" . People need to act fast and learn that voting is important! We learned from history countless times that wars are not the answer, we should be moving forward, not backwards...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

vocalqueef

Those people under the tweet saying "I'm taking no sides" or "this is fake" are such cold blooded as*holes. 

• Like 4

brizoda

Erdogan is a monster. But not a country is doing something strong to stop this carnatge.

gagaweekly
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

"WTF. This blood is on Trump's hands alone, but the shame is shared by all decent Americans."

ok so she just watched toddler dying by the bomb attack and all she can think about is "why we are blamed, it's not "our" fault"?  It's obviously US's fault and US citizen should be shamed of it. US citizens are who elected Trump. They are who failed to execute democracy in a good way. I mean I'm not saying it's not Trump's fault, but this is too much.

Also I hope the best for the family and the Krud..

River

"terrorists"

The literally fought against ISIS, the real terrorists.

Erdogan is killing them one by one.

But what can you expect from a country that still refusing to admit that they did the Armenian Genocide, looks like they are doing it again with the Kurds.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Sad 2

Monster647
36 minutes ago, River said:

"terrorists"

The literally fought against ISIS, the real terrorists.

Erdogan is killing them one by one.

But what can you expect from a country that still refusing to admit that they did the Armenian Genocide, looks like they are doing it again with the Kurds.

You're speaking with 0 knowledge. 

The group you call "the Kurds" aka YPG / SDF is simply the Syrian spin-off of PKK(google it), an internationally recognized terrorist group, who is led by Abdullah Ocalan currently imprisoned in Turkey. If you have doubts about connection between PKK and YPG, there had been a dozen of American politicians admitting to it, or you can simply search up videos of YPG supporters with flags that have Ocalans face on it. 

PKK has killed more civilians in Turkey than ISIS did all over the world. By the way, YPG only fought against ISIS to protect its own existence, it didn't do that for some sort of greater good. Turkish Armed Forces put boots on the ground against ISIS unlike any other country... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Euphrates_Shield

Work your brain. There are organizations like YPG/PKK and ETA that are designated as terrorists. Jihadists are not the only terrorists in the world. 

• Thanks 1

Monster647

Use your brain before falling to this never ending stream of propaganda... 

YPG/PKK/SDF whatever you wanna call it, Apoist Kurdish organizations killed more civilians in Turkey to advance their ideology than ISIS ever did all around the world. Turkey has every right to take military action against this group having a territorial presence on its borders. 

In addition, the organization that you called "the Kurds" only took towns and villages back from ISIS by asking US to bomb the whole region down to the ground - destroying everything and anything while doing absolutely nothing substantial to build it properly. Turks have proved times and times that they are the only side that actually brings prosperity to the region they occupy in Syria:

Edited by Monster647
  • Like 1

Lilmonzter

I knew this would happen if America betrayed the kurds

Now they have blood on their hands

Especially of a young child's 

:fail:

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.