Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Harleys in Hawaii

Spock

Featured Posts

I lost hope on her, she will never change. Just compare her first unreleased album to her whole career afterwards. That means she can be different, but why she is keeping the same style again and again?

AMENiCURE

Seems like she's trying out trap style this time. Sounds very current Ariana Grande imo. Won't say I'm really excited but I hope this one works well.

BleepBloop
9 minutes ago, Spock said:

this is it girlies!

Do not think so. This song seems  to  be that typical overhyped song that for some reason sounds promising (The Light Is Coming) and then ends up being lame

TheRealJT

These series of underperforming singles remind me of the singles The Chainsmokers released when they stopped being popular. They just kept releasing stuff over and over hoping something would stick. And now they are nonexistent anymore. 
Not saying that will happen to Katy, she had a way bigger peak than the chainsmokers so she will be around for awhile, even when she’s flopping 

Luna Lovegood

Looking forwards to this. I have a feeling this song will re-define her career in a good way. It’s gonna be a hit for sure.

edit: just listened to the snippet omfg it’s 100% gonna be a hit or at least peak higher than NRO. I’m shaking y’all LG6 is NOT safe.

luna’s advocate

thatfoxyfeeling

I think her label has got to the point where they're trying anything to get Katy a hit, Never Really Over was cute but Small Talk was a disaster. Just watched a video with Charlie Puth saying he wrote most of the song, so there we go...:spin:

PartySick
26 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

Sounds very current Ariana Grande imo.

Wow :selena: consider my hype dead and in the trash bin if that's the case :bradley:

I hope it smashes though just so I can hear KP on the radio again :woohoo: and so they play I Don't Care once an hour as opposed to once every 20 minutes :neyde:

🖤

alextruper17
1 minute ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I think her label has got to the point where they're trying anything to get Katy a hit, Never Really Over was cute but Small Talk was a disaster. 

Bla bla bla bla

Bla bla bla bla

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Throwing singles against the wall till one stuck worked for Rihanna. But she delivered with ANTI.

Don’t see that working for KP tough. 

I will check this one!

Archived